Littlest Pet Shop Cake

Decorating By kristinf Updated 28 Jun 2009 , 2:52pm by weirkd

kristinf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kristinf Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 11:04pm
post #1 of 5

Hello,

I am planning a Littlest Pet Shop party for my daughter's sixth birthday. The party isn't for six weeks so I'm hoping that I get some inspiration for her cake by then. I know there are some really cute animals out there but the Littlest Pet Shop are pretty distinctive so I thought I would ask for some help.

Thanks in Advance,
Kristin

4 replies
jamiekwebb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jamiekwebb Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 11:12pm
post #2 of 5

If you search it you will get a lot of neat ideas.... I have one to do on the 6th of July so I am looking too.... good luck

weirkd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weirkd Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 11:13pm
post #3 of 5

There was a girl that did a bobble headed LPs cat on here. I think I have the link
http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo_1323787.html

kristinf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kristinf Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 2:25pm
post #4 of 5

Thanks so much for your suggestions! I think that I have decided to do a three tiered cake with the top tier representing the air animals, the middle land, and the bottom sea animals. I will probably use the actual toys because my transfers leave something to be desired. If you have any ideas for this feel free to let me know

weirkd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weirkd Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 2:52pm
post #5 of 5

Maybe try edible images? Try going to Stop & Shop and see if they will print them out for you. If not, they make cookies with the images already on them, you could use something like that also. Or just the toys! I dont think they will mind either way! My daughters like to play with the figures I make after the cake so it makes sense to have them real instead of sugar. That way you wont find have eatin PowerPuff girls around their room!!! lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%