Classified Section On Cc

Decorating By THECAKEPLACE Updated 23 Jun 2009 , 11:30pm by KathyTW

THECAKEPLACE Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
THECAKEPLACE Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 10:56pm
post #1 of 4

I wish there was a classified section on cake central, where we could Trade, sell, And give away cake products. does anyone else agree?

3 replies
indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 11:16pm
post #2 of 4

First, what Richmond are you from? My hometown of Richmond Indiana? (or are you one of those folks who think Virginia is the only state that has a Richmond? icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif I was REAL surprised to find Indiana is not the only state to have an Indianapolis. icon_eek.gif Now that is just not right! )

If CC had a classified section, I would want to see it set up with a limited time that an ad could be on there. I've seen classified sections where it just goes ON and ON and ON with listing after listing after listing and pretty soon it's useless because you just can't really find anything.

So if it had categories (for easy search and find) and if the ad automatically disappeared after something like 5 days. I dont' think 5 days is unreasonable .... back in the day of small town weekly newspapers, an ad was only visible for 7 days .... until the next week's paper came out! icon_biggrin.gif

Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 11:22pm
post #3 of 4

The only problem with a classified section would be that most of us don't get rid of anything unless it doesn't work right.

KathyTW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KathyTW Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 11:30pm
post #4 of 4

There have been a few times I wished there was a classified section here....I'm bad at ordering something and forgetting that I did, and then ordering it again so I have two (or three) of something. This usually happens when something I've ordered is on backorder and I forget!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%