Scroll Design Video On Yt?

Decorating By lostbaker Updated 25 Jun 2009 , 3:09am by dutchy1971

lostbaker Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 8:01am
post #1 of 6

There was once a thread here, on a particular type of scroll design, that had a link to a youtube video that showed how to do it?

I can't describe it very well, as I dont know the terms, but it was on the border of the cake, a double layer scroll, as in one thick one done in white, and then a thinner one done on top in black, that made it look amazing.

Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? I searched soo much for the video, and even the thread, but couldn't find it..

Please help mee!


5 replies
rein Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 8:30am
post #2 of 6

Hi. I think you are referring to an Australian method of piping. There is a term for this (over piping?) but I could not recall it at the moment. What I do remember is seeing it in one of the free projects posted on American Cake Decorating on-line magazine. Try checking it out. icon_smile.gif

lostbaker Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 9:31pm
post #3 of 6

I looked all over the site, couldn't find it. Thanks though! Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

dutchy1971 Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 10:45pm
post #4 of 6

is it the one London Cake specializes in? There wasa thread a few days ago about it.


is this it?

lostbaker Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 2:17pm
post #5 of 6

OMG dutchy that's exactly what I was talking about. The thread you linked to lead me to the original thread, the one I was looking for! Thanks sooo much icon_smile.gif This is why I love CC icon_smile.gif

dutchy1971 Posted 25 Jun 2009 , 3:09am
post #6 of 6

You're welcome, It's a really cool design, I'm waiting for a cake to come up that I can try it on.

Quote by @%username% on %date%