Jackie And Heath Wedding Cake

Decorating By slb1956 Updated 24 Jun 2009 , 1:13am by Jackie

slb1956 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
slb1956 Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 2:07am
post #1 of 11

I've been away and wondering if Jackie and Heath tied the knot and were
able to have a cake central community cake..Are there pictures if this happened?? icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

10 replies
cakefairy03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakefairy03 Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 3:02am
post #2 of 11

I believe it's next weekend that they're getting married. And I can't wait to see their cake! I just hope they had enough pieces for it.

sweetpea223 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetpea223 Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 3:08am
post #3 of 11

I wondered about that wedding cake too and if they already got married... so I went to the forums and searched high and low for the exact date... Jackie and Heath are getting married on June 27... this Saturday! Wish them all the luck and hope that all is well up to this posting date.
Can't wait to see pics...

jer702 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jer702 Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 3:11am
post #4 of 11

Same here, i'm dying to see the cake picture.

cakefairy03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakefairy03 Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 7:29pm
post #5 of 11

Heath recently wrote in the forums and said only 3 or 4 people sent pieces in so they won't be able to have the cake they wanted, they had to redesign the whole thing, but they will still be incorporating the peices they received. I can not believe that only 3 or 4 people sent in pieces. If I were Jackie and Heath I would be so upset. I still hope they have a fantastic wedding and a wonderful marriage!!!

sportsmom005 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sportsmom005 Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 9:13pm
post #6 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakefairy03

Heath recently wrote in the forums and said only 3 or 4 people sent pieces in so they won't be able to have the cake they wanted, they had to redesign the whole thing, but they will still be incorporating the peices they received. I can not believe that only 3 or 4 people sent in pieces. If I were Jackie and Heath I would be so upset. I still hope they have a fantastic wedding and a wonderful marriage!!!

Wow! I feel so bad for them. I would've loved to have made something but it just wasn't in my budget right now. DH is has been having heart problems and has been on medical leave from work for over 2 months. Hopefully, they'll still have the wedding of their dreams and a wonderful marriage!

KathysCC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KathysCC Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 9:20pm
post #7 of 11

Here are the pictures of the cake pieces.

http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&aid=180

Bellatheball Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bellatheball Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 11:16pm
post #8 of 11

What had they asked for? Where was it posted?

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 11:18pm
post #9 of 11

That's sad that only a few people sent pieces in. I wish I knew how to do pieces like that mine turned out horrid so I didn't send it in. It was soooo ugly.

I really hope their wedding is wonderful. They are such a cute couple.

krissycupcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
krissycupcakes Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 11:30pm
post #10 of 11

its terrible that they didnt get enough pieces to make there cake. i cann'tthrough stones i didnt make a piece but i dont think im ready for something that fragile. but im sure there local cakers wont let them go out with a plain white blah cake. im sure as disappointing as it is with the cake parts, they're so happy with everything else they wont hate us!!!! (i hope)

Jackie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jackie Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 1:13am
post #11 of 11

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know i posted a follow up in the original thread

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopicp-6447796.html#6447796

And PS no feeling bad for us!! We have the BEST job in the world! We get to spend all day on cakecentral.com!

And even though "plan A" didn't work out as planned, we have the most amazing community of people, and the cake is still super impressive! And I get to have the most beautiful cake topper!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%