Aust Ferguson Plarre Buttercream...

Baking By Elise87 Updated 24 Jun 2009 , 2:55am by Elise87

Elise87 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elise87 Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 1:14am
post #1 of 4

I just love the buttercream on Ferguson Plarre cakes in aus. does anyone know what sort of recipe they would use because it is a sweet, really creamy and not as buttery as normal and would love to make something similar OR if anyone knows of a recipe for buttercream that sounds like that, that would be great too

Thanks icon_smile.gif

3 replies
Elise87 Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 1:12am
post #2 of 4

so i am gonna give myself one bump and then leave it lol I have no clue and i not sure if anyone else would exactly know either but it's worth a try, i think i am looking for a miracle lol

Does it sound like maybe the italian buttercream etc recipes? Havn't had them before so not sure what they taste like. Maybe it's more simple then i am thinking lol

maryjsgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maryjsgirl Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 2:33am
post #3 of 4

I went to their website and they have nutritional info listed. You may be able to figure it out by the ingredients. Good luck!

https://www.fergusonplarre.com.au/designacake/downloads/Design-A-Cake-Nutritional-Info.pdf

Elise87 Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 2:55am
post #4 of 4

Thanks for replying and the help! icon_smile.gif

I just looked at the ingredients and of course like i expected it has stuff in it that is like 'what?'. They never make something simple do they, it's gotta be full of additives and stuff we never heard of....maybe it's so we don't end up copying it lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%