Wetv "bridezillas" 6/21/09

Decorating By Gingoodies Updated 23 Jun 2009 , 1:46am by Tracye

Gingoodies Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 12:01am
post #1 of 6

So what do you think of the crazy beotch smashing the "cutting cake". icon_surprised.gif I have never heard of a bride not wanting to "ruin" the wedding cake by doing the cake cutting. icon_confused.gif After that little tirade I would have made sure the cake was so VANILLA. I guess she got her just desserts though. After 1 hour at her own wedding, she was S--t faced and spent the rest of the nite in the bathroom being sick. So much for the fabulous over the top wedding. I wonder if I would have actually had the nerve to ban her from my shop and say.. NO CAKE FOR YOU!

5 replies
costumeczar Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 12:08am
post #2 of 6

That was poetic justice to have her in the bathroom all night. I think that a lot of the stuff on these shows is set up, though, so I wouldn't be surprised if that entire thing was staged. Why would they have an entire sheet cake for her to taste? Makes no sense. The cake shop owner sure seemed to be pissed off, though.

The worst Bridezilla was the one who wanted to play Clue at the reception and screamed at her fiance about his family being so STUPID!!! I can't believe those guys actually go through with the ceremony!

auntmamie Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 12:14am
post #3 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by costumeczar

The worst Bridezilla was the one who wanted to play Clue at the reception and screamed at her fiance about his family being so STUPID!!! I can't believe those guys actually go through with the ceremony!

Sorry, have to disagree. The worst bridezilla was on last season - she guilt tripped her fiance/exhusband (yes, she was marrying him twice - and he was stupid enough to marry her twice!!!) into buying first class airfare to Tahiti or some other south pacific island, because she was too good to fly coach, even though first class was well over 10 grand. Oh, and her wedding ring didn't have enough diamonds on it. The dang thing was an eternity band - the diamonds were all over it!

Gingoodies Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 12:15am
post #4 of 6

I agree this has to be staged to a large degree. I know they accept applications to be on the show, so the girls already come in with the idea of being a PITA. This one really took the cake though icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_surprised.gif

auntmamie.. I agree that girl was just nuts.. and he was more so for re-marrying her. (I must hang my head.. she is a Jersey girl icon_cry.gif )

costumeczar Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 12:56am
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntmamie

Quote:
Originally Posted by costumeczar

Sorry, have to disagree. The worst bridezilla was on last season - she guilt tripped her fiance/exhusband (yes, she was marrying him twice - and he was stupid enough to marry her twice!!!) into buying first class airfare to Tahiti or some other south pacific island, because she was too good to fly coach, even though first class was well over 10 grand. Oh, and her wedding ring didn't have enough diamonds on it. The dang thing was an eternity band - the diamonds were all over it!

She was the one who ripped up her veil, right? She WAS bad. They're all bad, though! I can't imagine wanting to be on that show!

Tracye Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 1:46am
post #6 of 6

For me, it's a toss-up between last night's cake smasher and the Jersey girl bride who was too good for coach and hated her diamond ring.

I agree. How can these morons marry these girls???

And why does someone think they have the right to treat people like that just because they put on a poufy white dress???

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%