New To The Forums Anybody Else From Tn

Lounge By mrspriss0912 Updated 22 Jun 2009 , 9:35pm by mrspriss0912

mrspriss0912 Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 3:05am
post #1 of 3

Greetings all I have been on the website for a month or so I forget ... too much work too little play time on the computer.
So now that I have a few brief min... to just relax I thought i would say hello and see what was going on around here, I am in Grant Tn a little community between Lebanon and carthage if you blink you will miss it!
I make cakes and really just play around with them as a hobby and creative outlet but here lately I have been getting nagged alot about going into some type of busness I keep telling my friends that I am afaid if I do cakes and baking full time I will no longer enjoy what it . Dose this sound silly ?
Well I look forward to getting to know you all and hope to learn a lot of new things here
icon_biggrin.gif

2 replies
Katie-Bug Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 4:39pm
post #2 of 3

Hi there neighbor!!
Well, actually I've never heard of Grant, but I'm from Lafayette.

Growing up we spent a lot of time at the lake, Defeated. Me fiance' an I go to Gordonsville every little bit an eat at Timberloft. I love the chicken salad an he loves the nachos.

There is another member on here from Lafayette, and then there are a bunch of members from TN. Most are from the Nashville area.

mrspriss0912 Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 9:35pm
post #3 of 3

well hey there I am glad to know there are some other folks from Tn here I am just off the Alexandria exit My husband and I have eaten at Timberloft also but it has been a while and we frequent Defeated also love to go up there and swim and go to the Blugrass festival up there too. Good talking to you!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%