20 Wedding Cake 8''

Decorating By boricuagirl_wi Updated 22 Jun 2009 , 12:25am by 7yyrt

boricuagirl_wi Posted 21 Jun 2009 , 8:46pm
post #1 of 6

I HAVE A BRIDE WHO CALL ME FOR A WEEDING CAKE FOR NEXT WEEKEND THE 27 OF MAY SHE WANT 20 8' CAKES PLUS A 2 TIER (14 ' AN 10')CAKE FOR THE WEDDING PARTY ALL THE CAKES WILL BE WITH WHITE BUTTER CREAMS FAKE FLOWERS THE SMALLS CAKES WILL HAVE A CARNATION'S ON THE TOP AND SHE WANT THE 2 TIER WITH CALLA LILIES PLEASE HELP ME THIS IS MY FIRST WEDDING CAKE QUESTIONS 1. DO I CHARGE A FEE FOR BEEN SO LATE TO THE DATE 2 DELIVERY AND SET UP FEE 3 HOW MUCH FOR EACH 8'CAKE AFTER BEEN DECORATED 4 DO I CHARGE FOR THE SMALL PLATE'S OR DO I HAVE A RENT FEE 5 AND HOW MUCH DO I CHARGE FOR THE 2 TIER ONE WE SUPPOSED TO MET TOMORROW NIGHT TO GO OVER THE CONTRACT WITH HER DO I COLLECT THE WHOLE FEE OR 50 %DEPOSIT PLEASE HELP ME

5 replies
BlakesCakes Posted 21 Jun 2009 , 9:04pm
post #2 of 6

Please go look at all of the other 6 PLACES THAT YOU'VE POSTED THE EXACT SAME QUESTION for the replies that you've received.

Rae

Mensch Posted 21 Jun 2009 , 9:09pm
post #3 of 6

icon_evil.gif

JenniferMI Posted 21 Jun 2009 , 11:38pm
post #4 of 6

I don'thave time to answer all your questions, but I can say this.....whenever you do table cakes...ALWAYS charge more MORE MORE! They are a ton of work!!!

Jen icon_smile.gif

traci Posted 21 Jun 2009 , 11:45pm
post #5 of 6

Why do you keep posting the same topic over and over again...I think several members have already given you detailed answers to each of your questions.

dunce.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%