Will The Real New Jersey Housewives Please Stand Up??

Lounge By __Jamie__ Updated 23 Jun 2009 , 3:10am by jer702

__Jamie__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Jamie__ Posted 21 Jun 2009 , 3:47am
post #1 of 12

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Holy cow...those chicks are crazy. Is table flippin' really how how you guys get a point across???? icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Watching (what I think is the season finale??)/Can't wait for the ree-yoon-yun!!

11 replies
jer702 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jer702 Posted 21 Jun 2009 , 4:32am
post #2 of 12

I know right, can't wait also. Okay, I think their too crazy and I'm sorry, but I'm tired of everyone jumping on Danielle. Call me crazy, but I feel so bad for her. Now, I've watched Real Housewives since they started with OC, and I must stay true to that group. The new cast especially seemed way to materialistic and way too fake. Kudos for Jacqueline, I'm glad she stood up for what she felt was right..Jeez, you got me started icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

KKC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KKC Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 4:07am
post #3 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by jer702

I know right, can't wait also. Okay, I think their too crazy and I'm sorry, but I'm tired of everyone jumping on Danielle. Call me crazy, but I feel so bad for her.

I mostly feel bad for her children...they seem like really good kids. I do think that she shares to much of her business (intimate) with them...they should not know that their mom is going to meet a guy she met on Wealthy men . com. I love Caroline though and Jacqueline...they seem like the most sincere. Theresa is hilarious though...she's a little firecracker.

I think this is my fav Real Housewives next to Orange County...however, i do not like Vicky and Tamara is starting to work my nerves.

misserica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
misserica Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 1:25pm
post #4 of 12

Oh I love this season because I live in NJ! They are hysterical and so "stereotypical". I do not feel bad for Danielle. I do not know what she is up to or what she was up to when she was younger but she seems untrustworthy. I would have been super pi$$ed if I had gone out of my way to invite her and then she brings "the book" and starts the whole thing at the dinner.

KKC...I like the OC too but Vicky annoys the crap out of me. I can not stand her voice or her screaming.

KKC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KKC Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 6:40pm
post #5 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by misserica

KKC...I like the OC too but Vicky annoys the crap out of me. I can not stand her voice or her screaming.

Tell me about it...last season was hilarious with her as she kept getting hurt...she got hit in the head with the ball when they were on the boat and then she tripped and fell when she was at Jeana's house...and I'm thinking Karma is a b**ch, because she was so mean and nasty towards Lynn.

misserica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
misserica Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 8:37pm
post #6 of 12

I laughed harder than necessary when she got hit in the head! I feel bad for her husband (or are her and Don not married anymore). She is fresh to him and she is extra flirty with other men. I would not stand for that behavior if I were her spouse.

__Jamie__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Jamie__ Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 8:41pm
post #7 of 12

They all crack me up. And without fail, there is always one woman that gets ganged up on. What gives? I love me those shows though...a little break from "reality" icon_biggrin.gif

funcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
funcakes Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 11:28pm
post #8 of 12

I loved the other housewife shows, just because it feels like you can get to see someone else's life and with all that money they still have problems just like us-or even more problems than we do.
I have lived in NJ my whole life and it was hard to watch this last group. I freaked when the furniture was paid for by the hubby pealing off thousands of dollars of CASH. I knew family men who did this and the money was NOT earned the way we earn ours. (If ya know wad I mean) In the other shows you knew what the husbands did as a business. In this show 2 own the brownstone-the others- Just do business????? I think this really puts New Jersey in a really bad light. I thought the Sopranos was a well written show but it didn't really show how horrible and destructive that life style is and what they really do to honest hard working businesses, and to the people of the community where they run their "business".
Okay-I guess a show called "Housewives of Princeton, NJ" just wouldn't get ratings as we follow the women teaching in the university and running charities and writing books and poetry-not tv fare.

jer702 Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 1:35am
post #9 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by funcakes

Okay-I guess a show called "Housewives of Princeton, NJ" just wouldn't get ratings as we follow the women teaching in the university and running charities and writing books and poetry-not tv fare.

Too funny icon_lol.gif We all know tomorrow night is going to be explosive with the Reunion and I can't wait to see it. I agree, that their is always that one person that they gang up on. A part of me is so sad for Danielle and the other part is just pissed that she continues to put herself in those situation. I would be the snobbiest wife on that show...cause I know to stay my butt at home instead of going somewhere your not wanted, thats just me.

adree313 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adree313 Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 1:41am
post #10 of 12

i honestly can't decide which season i like more: o.c. or new jersey. i love the o.c. housewives because i'm from there (well, not from, but was a transplant and now consider it a second home) and i guess i'm the minority, but vicky is one of my favorites! (she's tied with jeana... for opposite reasons icon_biggrin.gif ) i loved how she just was who she was. i think my favorite vicky moment was "WE'RE GOING TO MEXICO!! WOOOO!" i did think she could get snobby and mean, but she was just plain entertaining.

as for the jersey wives, i seem to agree with everyone else. caroline is my favorite. so genuine and loving. theresa is next on the list, so cute and spunky. her kids are way too adorable for words! even the bratty 2 year old. just something about the "i will pull my hair out" scene... cute. crazy, i know! but too cute haha. and then there's danielle. can not stand this woman! she tells her kids WAY too much. i don't know what the truth is about her, all i know is what she portrays on the show. like someone else said, untrustworthy. i don't agree with the fact that she's all over her ex husband about her settlement, yes she's "entitled to it" if that's what was agreed upon, but she COULD get a job!! but what bothers me the most, and i've already said it.. she tells WAY too much to her kids! it bothers me so much i had to say it twice! no kid needs to know how their mother spends her intimate moments. AND how she allows all these guys tell her kids that they will always be there for them blah blah blah... WRONG!!

and as for theresa and her husband always paying in cash (hello $120,000 cash?!?!) it's quite obvious "something" is up. icon_wink.gif but i love her none the less!

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 2:26am
post #11 of 12

Theresa's house is something else! I read somewhere that the girls' bedrooms are 1500 square feet each.

This group has been pretty entertaining, I wish the season had more episodes.

jer702 Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 3:10am
post #12 of 12

I have 2 little girls so I would never have negative thoughts or wishes but I hope this show really demonstrates how silly some of things that she does. I mean, their is spoiling your kids and then that. I truly hope they keep their heads on their shoulders or else she's going to have her hands full.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%