Are Pheil And Holing Slow As Christmas On Shipping?

Business By littlecake Updated 22 Jun 2009 , 6:46pm by snarkybaker

littlecake Posted 21 Jun 2009 , 1:59am
post #1 of 4

it's been a week since i placed an a confirmation the next day....but i never got a total on shipping, and they haven't charged my card yet.

i emailed response.

3 replies
playingwithsugar Posted 21 Jun 2009 , 12:41pm
post #2 of 4

Did you get an e-mail invoice?

I've never had a problem with their shipping, but I only live 2 states away. If I order by 10 AM, I often get my parcel the next day.

Call their toll-free number at the bottom of their homepage, and ask what the delay is.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

loriemoms Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 12:34pm
post #3 of 4

I also get my orders very fast. Give them a call, they are great people to talk to! The only time I had a problem with an order with them in 7 years of regular ordering is an item was out of stock and nobody let me know. They were very apologetic and wonderful about it. I love working with them, they are a terrific company! Especailly in these days, where a lot of places have sucky customer service and dont care.

snarkybaker Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 6:46pm
post #4 of 4

Pfeil and Holing is super fast. I get my orders in two days, BUT their web site is pretty rickety and can lose orders altogether. ( I order from them twice a week or so and it has happened to me twice in the last year) If you want to make sure your order gets fastest handling, call them before 1 PM or so and they are really good about getting it out the same day.

The only annoying part of ordering from them is that their website is not connected to the inventory so you never know if anything is out of stock. That's why if I REALLY need it , I call.

Quote by @%username% on %date%