Licensing In Bc Canada

Business By kickasscakes Updated 20 Jun 2009 , 6:16am by CanadianChick

kickasscakes Posted 20 Jun 2009 , 5:07am
post #1 of 4

Anyone know the rigamarole involved in licensing in BC? I live just outside Vancouver...

3 replies
gerripje Posted 20 Jun 2009 , 5:15am
post #2 of 4

Not sure at all, but you could start at your local health region for information maybe. Sorry can't be of more help. I know in Alberta, you need a separate kitchen, and zoning, etc.

kickasscakes Posted 20 Jun 2009 , 5:22am
post #3 of 4

Thanks for your reply. I will do that. Anyone else licensed in BC?

CanadianChick Posted 20 Jun 2009 , 6:16am
post #4 of 4

I believe its done on a municipality by municipality basis...or at least on a regional basis. Call your city or regional district's licencing office and ask.

Quote by @%username% on %date%