Agbay Owners....

Decorating By Minstrelmiss Updated 20 Jun 2009 , 3:05pm by Minstrelmiss

Minstrelmiss Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Minstrelmiss Posted 20 Jun 2009 , 1:35am
post #1 of 7

Hello cakers icon_smile.gif

I am drooling over the agbay leveler but, alas it is out of my current budget. icon_sad.gif However, I have a wonderful friend who is a machinist/tool maker. We are working on a substitute for me until I can afford the real deal.

Ok, to my question: Would any of you who have the beloved agbay be willing to take a nice picture of it for me to show my friend? I have yet to find an good image that would be helpful to him. Thanks so much!!! icon_biggrin.gif

6 replies
rezzygirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rezzygirl Posted 20 Jun 2009 , 2:36am
post #2 of 7

I love my Agbay! Here's a pic from cakejournal.com
http://www.cakejournal.com/uploaded_images/IMG_2480cj_resize-750230.jpg

HTH!

Minstrelmiss Posted 20 Jun 2009 , 2:53am
post #3 of 7

Oh! That's a great picture...thank you rezzygirl!!!

summernoelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
summernoelle Posted 20 Jun 2009 , 5:23am
post #4 of 7

A machinist made me one for Christmas and it is awesome awesome awesome! Good luck!

Minstrelmiss Posted 20 Jun 2009 , 11:18am
post #5 of 7

I glad to hear that summernoelle. He is super nice and not put off by my request. Instead he was excited for a new challenge. What a sweetie icon_smile.gif

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 20 Jun 2009 , 2:41pm
post #6 of 7

That's cool. My dad got me one for Christmas. I never thought about having someone make one. How much are they going to charge you?

Minstrelmiss Posted 20 Jun 2009 , 3:05pm
post #7 of 7

Dan is a friend of my husband's and we didn't talk price. He said that he likely has all the metal he would need so I think I would only have to buy blades! I'll let ya'll know when he gets back to me. (Maybe he would take some orders from other budget minded people for a knockoff. icon_smile.gif ) I sent him a few pictures and videos. I just love that vanilla/raspberry cake on the agbay website!~

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%