Help !!!!

Decorating By CakeMommyTX Updated 22 Jun 2009 , 1:55am by CakeMommyTX

CakeMommyTX Posted 20 Jun 2009 , 12:13am
post #1 of 7

I changed my username and now all my photos and posts are gone! I can't get my old name back, it says it's already taken. Do I have to start all over and upload all my photos? What about those who had my photos saved to favs did they lose my pics also? All I was trying to do was change my username,now I feel like a total dork!

6 replies
Texas_Rose Posted 20 Jun 2009 , 12:16am
post #2 of 7

I still see four pages of photos when I click on your photos, and it's showing that you have 788 posts.

Maybe you need to log out and back in and see if that changes what it's showing you.

CakeMommyTX Posted 20 Jun 2009 , 12:16am
post #3 of 7

ok it seems I can get to my photos from the link at the bottom of my post, but the links on the side menu say "no photos exist for this username" same with the posts, it says I have 788 but I can't access them from the home page?

Deb_ Posted 20 Jun 2009 , 12:20am
post #4 of 7

Try logging off and re-log on and see if that helps. I dropped the 27 from my username a while back and it didn't effect any of my stuff.

CakeMommyTX Posted 20 Jun 2009 , 12:23am
post #5 of 7

It actually kicks me off now when click the photo button, this is what it tells me "Not Found
Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here."
So I've had to sign in a few times already icon_sad.gif
I would'nt have done this had I known it would mess everything up.

Deb_ Posted 20 Jun 2009 , 12:27am
post #6 of 7

That's odd............maybe it will clear up in a couple of hours or tomorrow. If not you could PM one of the administrators and see if they have any suggestions.

But, I can see your photos too, so that's a good sign that they're still here. They're AWESOME by the way!!! icon_biggrin.gif

CakeMommyTX Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 1:55am
post #7 of 7

ok so after a day and 1/2 of not being able to do anything (any and all links I tried did'nt work) I'm back and everything works!!! yay,whew that was a close one. thanx for ur help!

Quote by @%username% on %date%