My "first" Order...

Baking By verono Updated 20 Jun 2009 , 3:20pm by cylstrial

verono Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
verono Posted 19 Jun 2009 , 6:19pm
post #1 of 4

..just got picked ! Ok it's not really my first to be booked, but the first to be pick up because the other one is for a wedding in August.

Ok, it's for my aunt/uncle.. but it's stressed me anyway a little bit.. haha
My cousin was supposed to pick it up at 6pm but finally she could'nt and she called me at noon... Hopefully I love her and her dad just pick it up at 2pm...
It was for a tool cookie bouquet and a dozen of tool cookies (in a real little plastic tool box at 2.99) At noon, none of them was packed ! And I was eating with my 2 littles kids when she called... ouufff I began to run to get it ready !
I told her it was 50$ instead of 68$... And I'm happy with that since it's my aunt!

3 replies
LovesPekes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LovesPekes Posted 19 Jun 2009 , 6:26pm
post #2 of 4

I hope you have picture of the bouquet and cookies to share! I just checked out your other pics and I love the Spiderman cookies. The webs are so perfect. I cannot imagine how much time it took to get those so perfect.

verono Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
verono Posted 19 Jun 2009 , 6:47pm
post #3 of 4

In the hurry, I didn't.. so I asked my cousin to do it and I want her extra cookies for that lol !

Thanks for the spiderman, but the tools aren't beautiful as the spiderman was... I'm so proud of them..lol ! I don't want to reminder how much time I spent on it lol !

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 20 Jun 2009 , 3:20pm
post #4 of 4

It sounds very cute! I've been thinking about doing something similar to that!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%