Is There A Tutorial Out There For Making Gumpaste Peonies?

Decorating By Bellatheball Updated 3 Nov 2010 , 5:46pm by ROCHY1105

Bellatheball Posted 19 Jun 2009 , 6:02pm
post #1 of 7

I just got a cutter from GSA but I have no idea how to use it. LOL. Any ideas?

6 replies
nannie Posted 19 Jun 2009 , 9:44pm
post #2 of 7

I have a set of cutters and they came with directions (I have never gotten the courage to actually try them icon_redface.gif )

If you want to pm me I could try to scan and email and if that doesn't work,,, snail mail

cs_confections Posted 19 Jun 2009 , 9:51pm
post #3 of 7

When I googled it, I found several. Check your PM, I sent you some of the links. icon_smile.gif

nannie Posted 19 Jun 2009 , 9:55pm
post #4 of 7

cs

could you pm me too

Maybe I'll be inspired to finally try my cutters.

thank you

cylstrial Posted 19 Jun 2009 , 9:55pm
post #5 of 7

Csconfections - could you post the links here or PM me with them as well? I would love to have them!! Thanks!

cs_confections Posted 19 Jun 2009 , 10:06pm
post #6 of 7

I'm not sure about the rules regarding posting links here...hope I'm not breaking rules. I saw several sites with instructions when I googled gumpaste peonies, though. The first few were:
(spaces are put throughout the links - delete spaces when copying and pasting into your browser)

This one is done by Buddy (Cake Boss)
http: / /www. s u g a r c r a f t . com / catalog / misc / lessons / peony . htm --- Hmm - this one wouldn't show up - Instead of BLOCKED, put the following two words{(sugar) (craft)}

www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-mak.....gar-paste/

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wISmf4s_EZs

There were several more. You can google it to find one that will work for you. I know I like step by step instructions with pictures!

ETA: To explain 1st tutorial link

ROCHY1105 Posted 3 Nov 2010 , 5:46pm
post #7 of 7

I would like anyone to help me with a tutorial with a peoni flower need to do 2 for this saturday, need helpppppppppppppp
Thank you

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%