Alphabet Cutters, Where To Get Them.

Decorating By butterfly831915 Updated 19 Jun 2009 , 5:35pm by butterfly831915

butterfly831915 Posted 19 Jun 2009 , 4:56pm
post #1 of 5

I am wanting to find some different style fonts of cutters for letters and numbers. I am not comfortable with trying to trace and dry out royal icing ones etc. It scares me. I have looked around at some places but keep finding only the wilton ones and I have a set close enough to that. Any help you can give me would be great. Thanks


4 replies
dhccster Posted 19 Jun 2009 , 5:06pm
post #2 of 5

Have you looked at Global Sugar Art? I think I have seen them there.

dhccster Posted 19 Jun 2009 , 5:08pm
post #3 of 5
dhccster Posted 19 Jun 2009 , 5:11pm
post #4 of 5

I just looked around a little more. Try this:

I am interested in buying some of these, too! HTH

butterfly831915 Posted 19 Jun 2009 , 5:35pm
post #5 of 5

I can't tell for sure without seeing them in person I guess. I am wanting something like the wilton but in different styles, if that is what these are then I'll give them a try. I am the only one I know who does this stuff so I have no help locally on cake stuff. thanks so much.

Quote by @%username% on %date%