The Cake Gods Smiled On Me.......

Decorating By cakes22 Updated 19 Jun 2009 , 9:52pm by cylstrial

cakes22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakes22 Posted 19 Jun 2009 , 2:34pm
post #1 of 6

I had a pretty busy baking day yesterday (144 wedding cuppies, 12 f-day cuppies & a 3 tiered b-day cake). Everything went smoothly and turned out perfectly. My first time making WASC and it was beautiful, all my cuppies had perfect little domes, with no overflow, my icing turned out perfectly, my fondant was smooth. I'm so happy that I had to share with my CC'ers cause I know you guys get it.

But I will say; never again!!! It was a 13 hour day and I give kudos to all of you who do more & on a regular basis.

icon_biggrin.gif

5 replies
-Tubbs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-Tubbs Posted 19 Jun 2009 , 2:41pm
post #2 of 6

Oh, it's so nice when the planets align and everything goes perfectly! Great job!

tastyart Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tastyart Posted 19 Jun 2009 , 2:48pm
post #3 of 6

I had a similar experience with my son's birthday cake this year(poison dart frog). Everything just fell together faster than I expected and turned out great. It is a wonderful feeling. I do not envy your huge order that day. That's a lot to get done in 13 hrs. I'm impressed!

mellee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mellee Posted 19 Jun 2009 , 4:15pm
post #4 of 6

Awesome cakes22! Glad you found favor with the Cake gods! icon_smile.gif

I haven't used WASC for cupcakes yet, just cake and I LOVED it. Based on your rave review, I'm looking forward to it though. How high did you fill the cupcake wrappers? Thanks!

lostbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lostbaker Posted 19 Jun 2009 , 4:36pm
post #5 of 6

Wow thats a lot to make in 13 hours! I would have taken wayyy longer! Great job icon_smile.gif

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 19 Jun 2009 , 9:52pm
post #6 of 6

Yeah!! It's always a great day when everything turns out the way that you wanted it to!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%