Where To Buy Dummies That Are Round, Wider On Top??

Decorating By CAKESHERWAY Updated 21 Jan 2013 , 9:40pm by leah_s

CAKESHERWAY Posted 17 Jun 2009 , 11:58pm
post #1 of 5

You know how we can do cakes that are wider around the top and narrow at the base...sort of tappered? Can't place the name. Anyway, is there a place that sell a cake form/dummy like this? Thanks

4 replies
smb34 Posted 18 Jun 2009 , 12:34am
post #2 of 5

Sorry I don't have the numbers handy but google www.**********.com or The Dummy Place. The Dummy Place is listed as a resource in Colette Peter's books if you have one of her newer ones.

Both these places will cut dummies to your specifications. Just know that with The Dummy Place f you need it quickly make sure he knows.


leah_s Posted 18 Jun 2009 , 12:37am
post #3 of 5

I thought I'd seen them at www.**********online.com

leah_s Posted 18 Jun 2009 , 12:38am
post #4 of 5

OK, trying that again www.**********online.com

leah_s Posted 18 Jun 2009 , 12:39am
post #5 of 5

one more time.


Quote by @%username% on %date%