Buddy Valastro Username

Decorating By DreamInCake11 Updated 19 Jun 2009 , 1:05am by psychmom

DreamInCake11 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DreamInCake11 Posted 17 Jun 2009 , 10:39pm
post #1 of 11

I see people mention that Buddy is on the boards. What's his username? I'd like to see if he has posted any of his cakes.

Thanks!
DreaminCake11

10 replies
__Jamie__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Jamie__ Posted 17 Jun 2009 , 10:45pm
post #2 of 11

Should be buddyv or buddy v

PinkZiab Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PinkZiab Posted 18 Jun 2009 , 1:24am
post #3 of 11

That was his original username but then when he announced the show he changed it... I THINK it's now CakeBossBuddy or something to that effect

SugarFrosted Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarFrosted Posted 18 Jun 2009 , 1:30am
post #4 of 11

Buddy's user name is buddyv...his cakebossbuddy name was deleted.
He hasn't uploaded any pictures here, but he has lots on facebook.

Bellatheball Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bellatheball Posted 18 Jun 2009 , 2:19am
post #5 of 11

Speaking of which, what happend to the giant thread about the show in the General forum?

tirechic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tirechic Posted 18 Jun 2009 , 2:25am
post #6 of 11

sugarfrosted, love your avatar. Is he on cc alot or just lurks a little bit. I would think he is really busy, love his work, his b/c looks devine.

SugarFrosted Posted 18 Jun 2009 , 2:33am
post #7 of 11

As I understand what happened, Buddy's Cake Boss thread was deleted because it went against CC policy regarding self-promotion. That's also when his cakebossbuddy username was deleted. He was here several times when his show had the sneak preview, but according to his profile, his last post was on April 20. I know he has posted a lot more since then on facebook. I can't imagine he'd have much time to devote to typing anywhere with all the work they do in his bakery.

tirechic, thanks so much! I love Wallace and Gromit! thumbs_up.gif

Bellatheball Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bellatheball Posted 18 Jun 2009 , 2:36am
post #8 of 11

Did he show up in the cake boss thread? I read the first 11 pages (or so) and it was mostly about the crazy bride.

SugarFrosted Posted 18 Jun 2009 , 2:41am
post #9 of 11

OH! You meant the most recent cake boss thread for the bridezilla episode. I never saw Buddy post anything in that...and as I said, his profile says his last post was on April 20. I think that bridezilla thread got deleted because it got out of hand, or became mean-spirited...That seems to happen more and more often these days...

cakequeen50 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakequeen50 Posted 19 Jun 2009 , 12:26am
post #10 of 11

Darn, I was looking for feedback on the bridezilla episode. I was in shock and awe!
Don't want to start anything. PLEASE, just disappointed not to read anything about it.
I didn't think I would like the Cakeboss show because I cannot stand all of that yelling and screaming. I don't know people like that, but I see that is just the way some people are. But I really do like the show now, seeing how Buddy is more the reality in the cake business, using edible materials, It is more interesting to me than the other show that uses so much styrofoam, it is no longer a cake.

psychmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
psychmom Posted 19 Jun 2009 , 1:05am
post #11 of 11

I enjoy watching Cake Boss for the cakes of course but also because I miss my big family that I don't get to see much. I think the way they "talk" is normal but my dh does not! LOL

I just could not believe bridezilla - she was absolutely something else! OY VEY!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%