Paisley Shaped Pan....

Decorating By onemissa Updated 16 Jun 2009 , 10:26pm by CakeMommy3

onemissa Posted 16 Jun 2009 , 5:40pm
post #1 of 7

Is it worth buying this pan set? I really do love the shape, but at the time being I really have nothing to do with it. In the future I do plan on making something with it. I just figured that since Michael's currently has a 50% coupon out that right now would be a good time to buy it. What do you think, would it be a waste to buy it? TIA!

6 replies
Cindy2323 Posted 16 Jun 2009 , 5:45pm
post #2 of 7

If you know that you are going to use in sometime in the future, I would buy it since you have a great coupon. I am always taking advantage of Michaels & AC Moore's 50% off coupons....Good Luck!

Auryn Posted 16 Jun 2009 , 6:13pm
post #3 of 7

hmm
my michaels doesnt carry the paisley pans.

i say if you can get it at a good price go for it
you can always find an excuse to use it

Kimmers971 Posted 16 Jun 2009 , 6:21pm
post #4 of 7

Don't forget AC Moore & Joannes take competitors coupons, so if 1 store doesn't have it most likely one of the others do.

I love those pans too and keep debating on getting the set icon_biggrin.gif

jeniflo83 Posted 16 Jun 2009 , 6:22pm
post #5 of 7

I would buy them if I were you. I just made a wedding cake using the paisley pans and everyone at the wedding loved the shape. You cant beat the price either with the 50% coupon.icon_smile.gif

verosuperstar Posted 16 Jun 2009 , 8:52pm
post #6 of 7

I just went to Michael's today and saw those pans and was wondering the same, to buy them or not. I also have the coupon and want to take advantage of it. I like it a lot and have seen wedding cakes with that shape and they look really nice. I think I'll buy them this week icon_smile.gif

Veronica

CakeMommy3 Posted 16 Jun 2009 , 10:26pm
post #7 of 7

I bought that set the last time they had the 50% off coupon. I'm so glad I did! I've only used it once so far, but just knowing that I have them makes me happy. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%