Cupcake Stand

Decorating By ivgotahalo Updated 16 Jun 2009 , 11:23pm by cylstrial

ivgotahalo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ivgotahalo Posted 16 Jun 2009 , 11:29am
post #1 of 4

There was a tutorial on youtube on how to make a cupcake stand using wood, dowels, and a threaded rod. A LONG time ago I got all the materials for it. I asked my DH to make it and he just hasn't gotten around to it so I'm going to do it. The problem is I went back to try and find it...It's MIA!!! Can anyone point me in the right direction?? It was a wife and husband explaining how to do it in their dinning room. HELP!?!?!? Thanks!

3 replies
brincess_b Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brincess_b Posted 16 Jun 2009 , 3:18pm
post #2 of 4

sorry, ive not seen that one. i know the cake journal blog has instructions - at least it might use similar materials!
xx

cs_confections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cs_confections Posted 16 Jun 2009 , 3:48pm
post #3 of 4

They took it down. I don't know why, and I haven't contacted the poster to find out. She does have short clips of her cakes/cupcakes using her tower.

I too had seen it a few months ago and saved it. My BIL agreed to make it for me, but when I clicked on the link to the video, it was gone. DH thinks they may be planning on selling them or something. We remember some of the instructions, so we'll be attempting it...I hope.

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 16 Jun 2009 , 11:23pm
post #4 of 4

I don't know if you have seen this thread or if it will help you...but I thought it was great! Hope this helps!

http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-631237.html

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%