Website Templates

Business By PartyCake Updated 8 Jan 2014 , 7:07am by ranjana1234

PartyCake Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 7:49pm
post #1 of 7

I just bought a domain name and now need to start a website. I don't like the free templates in GoDaddy or Vista Print and wonder if anyone could give me an idea where to go where it is easy to create my own site and host it at the same place.

6 replies
cylstrial Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 8:45pm
post #2 of 7

I really like the templates on this webpage. However, I have no idea how they work as I don't have a website. Hope this helps or at least gives you some idea's!

http://templates.entheosweb.com/Cake-&-Chocolate.asp

ccr03 Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 9:39pm
post #3 of 7

Do you know HTML? Or have some sort of design software - dreamweaver, Frontpage? How about Photoshop?

I as because the majority of those template - pretty much any template you buy - you also have to have those programs to edit/customize them.

I got my domain and webhosting w/Yahoo. I love it! I recently changed the layout from an HTML site I customized off a free wedding template I found to Yahoo Site Solutions. If you aren't too familiar w/designing (or kinda lazy like me icon_smile.gif )and such Site Solutions is GREAT! I'm able to change from designs with literally a click of a button. It does have it's limitations, but I'm happy with what I have. Oh, I pay $13 monthly for hosting and that includes the domain, design tools, site statistics, email addresses, etc...

You can check it out yourself - www.kreacioneskity.com.

anabelz01 Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 9:42pm
post #4 of 7

Hi, try wix.com they allow you to make your own website and they make it very easy to use and understand, there are templates, but you can also create your own from scratch. Hope it helps! pm me if you're not sure or need any help I've used it a few times! Anna icon_smile.gif

anabelz01 Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 9:46pm
post #5 of 7

Oh forgot to say, you don't need any other programs etc, its all online, all you have to do is drag and drop and creating links is really easy too.

ranjana1234 Posted 8 Jan 2014 , 7:07am
post #6 of 7

Quote:

Originally Posted by PartyCake 

I just bought a domain name and now need to start a website. I don't like the free templates in GoDaddy or Vista Print and wonder if anyone could give me an idea where to go where it is easy to create my own site and host it at the same place.

You can get paid website builder for create your own website.You can get cheap website builder and website hosting service from the online vendor TheWebPole.com .The website builder have intuitive navigation, templates, and drag-and-drop functionality, your website will be up and running in minutes. No technical skills or coding required for creating the website.

ranjana1234 Posted 8 Jan 2014 , 7:07am
post #7 of 7

Quote:

Originally Posted by PartyCake 

You can get paid website builder for create your own website.You can get cheap website builder and website hosting service from the online vendor TheWebPole.com .The website builder have intuitive navigation, templates, and drag-and-drop functionality, your website will be up and running in minutes. No technical skills or coding required for creating the website.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%