Cake Order Forms?

Decorating By shell62995 Updated 3 Apr 2014 , 3:24pm by createdbakery

shell62995 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shell62995 Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 3:35pm
post #1 of 22

Do you have one? Can I see it? LOL I'll be talking to someone on the phone and forgot to ask something and I hate calling them back and sounding so unprofessional! I get emails and calls. Do you have a form that you keep by the phone?
Thanks!

21 replies
__Jamie__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Jamie__ Posted 16 Jun 2009 , 4:44am
post #2 of 22

I have modified the one at Cake Boss (software, not Buddy's tv show), and it has worked for me. I whittled it down to basically 1 and a half pages.

Unlimited Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Unlimited Posted 16 Jun 2009 , 8:09am
post #3 of 22

If you're referring to a wedding cake order form, I've designed one that I'm pretty proud of and I'd love to share it... just let me know!

lamariposa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lamariposa Posted 16 Jun 2009 , 2:51pm
post #4 of 22

Unlimited, can I also see this form. You can email it to me at [email protected].

THANKS!

cata29 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cata29 Posted 16 Jun 2009 , 3:00pm
post #5 of 22

I would also like to see the order form, [email protected], please,
i would really apreciate it!

jillangel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jillangel Posted 16 Jun 2009 , 3:03pm
post #6 of 22

I would appreciate the form also. [email protected]. Thanks so much!

kello Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kello Posted 16 Jun 2009 , 3:10pm
post #7 of 22

Me too please!!!! [email protected] I was just thinking of making one today. THANKS!

rcopeland Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rcopeland Posted 16 Jun 2009 , 3:12pm
post #8 of 22

I would love to have one too! [email protected] Thanks so much!

Unlimited Posted 16 Jun 2009 , 6:44pm
post #9 of 22

Okay, here it is, my wedding cake order form. Everyone feel free to use it if it works for you!

Page 1:

And this is page 2:

CandystorePA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CandystorePA Posted 16 Jun 2009 , 6:49pm
post #10 of 22

that form is wonderful and so details, can I please have a copy? send mines to [email protected]

jillangel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jillangel Posted 16 Jun 2009 , 6:54pm
post #11 of 22

Wow that is so wonderfully detailed! Thanks so much.

Unlimited Posted 16 Jun 2009 , 7:05pm
post #12 of 22

Sorry, I'm not e-mailing copies to anyone (I've gotten so many PM requests), you can print the pages directly from here... right click/choose copy, and paste it into whatever program you wish to resize it and print from. Thanks.

brincess_b Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brincess_b Posted 16 Jun 2009 , 7:14pm
post #13 of 22

just a warning, dont post your email adress ever! if someone needs it, send it in a pm. posting it in an internet forum means millions of people can access it. and that includes scammers and spammers!
xx

Kimmers971 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kimmers971 Posted 16 Jun 2009 , 7:22pm
post #14 of 22

Unlimited, thank you so much for sharing. Do you use a different form for all other cake orders? If so, would you mind sharing that one too? I know call us lazy, but why re-invent the wheel icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks again!

Unlimited Posted 16 Jun 2009 , 7:48pm
post #15 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmers971

Unlimited, thank you so much for sharing. Do you use a different form for all other cake orders? If so, would you mind sharing that one too? I know call us lazy, but why re-invent the wheel icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks again!

Ah... I'd rather re-invent the wheel on that one... I'm embarrassed to let anyone see that old thing! It's ugly, but it's also simple to recreate a new one.

(If you're going to make one, I can suggest some fields to include... Size/Shape, Design/Style, Flavor/Color, Sketch, Writing, Special Instructions, Sheet Cakes: in foil pan with lid/out of pan on board w/sides iced, Extra Charges, Date Needed, Time of Event, Pickup Time, Price with plenty of extra lines for add'l charges, Total, Paid in Full check box, and line for method of payment: Check #, cc approval #, etc., and of course customer info.)

(If I ever decide to make a new one, I'll let you know!)Thank you.

cata29 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cata29 Posted 16 Jun 2009 , 8:53pm
post #16 of 22

thanks, this form is helpful thumbs_up.gif

Unlimited Posted 17 Jun 2009 , 10:37pm
post #17 of 22

You're all very welcome! I hope it works well for you. I don't think I could have squeeze another thing into those 2 pages... perhaps it needs a third page!

You could always block out portions of the form that do not necessarily apply to your business, or add a new block over a section before you print copies. Just an idea if you want to customize it to better fit your needs. Enjoy!

Teresasccakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teresasccakes Posted 2 Apr 2014 , 3:40am
post #18 of 22

Do you mind sharing your cake order form with me, would really appreciate it !! Thank you.

[email protected]

barmer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
barmer Posted 2 Apr 2014 , 5:39am
post #19 of 22

well, it depends on the company to provide cake forms to the customers so that they can easily understand which cake they have to purchase. The cake form should be completely filled with all varieties of delicious cakes categorizing the prices from low to high.

Sammy09 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sammy09 Posted 2 Apr 2014 , 7:28am
post #20 of 22

AI can't see it. Was it removed?

pastrypet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pastrypet Posted 2 Apr 2014 , 6:01pm
post #21 of 22

I cant see it either.

createdbakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
createdbakery Posted 3 Apr 2014 , 3:24pm
post #22 of 22

If anyone happens to get the picture to show up please pm me with it. I would greatly appreciate it!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%