Let Us Get To Know Each Other -- Game

Lounge By Rylan Updated 20 Sep 2009 , 3:41pm by cmp24

bigsisof3kids Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bigsisof3kids Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 12:19pm
post #61 of 351

A: Hmm... probably my childhood best friends and I playing in a rainstorm in the drainage ditch (talk about dangerous!) behind one of my friends' house. Then just staying outside and playing ALL day. Days like that are great memories, days where you really had no responsibilities or real worries.

Q: If you could be any animal, what would you be?

Shelle_75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelle_75 Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 12:51pm
post #62 of 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsisof3kids

Q: If you could be any animal, what would you be?

A dog, I think, as long as I got to live with a really nice family.

If Heaven does exist (let's just say for the sake of this game that it definetly does), what do you hope God says to you when you get there?

(Yes, my question is ripped off from Inside the Actors Studio)

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 1:25pm
post #63 of 351

Q: If Heaven does exist (let's just say for the sake of this game that it definetly does), what do you hope God says to you when you get there?

A: I hope God says........."Deb, you're a kind, caring soul......you did good kid!" icon_smile.gif

Q: If you won 100 million dollars in the lottery, what would be the first thing you'd do or buy?

mbelgard Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbelgard Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 1:32pm
post #64 of 351

I would like him to tell me that the reports of beer volcanos are wrong and that some of them are margarita volcanos since I don't like beer.

Do you have children and if so how many?

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 2:24pm
post #65 of 351

I'll have to answer two unanswered questions (dkelly and mbelgard both opened this thread at the same time)

Q: If you won 100 million dollars in the lottery, what would be the first thing you'd do or buy?
A: I'd buy and decorate my dream home.

Q: Do you have children and if so how many?
A: I do not have any children (can't bear one)

What is something about you that you don't like to tell everyone.

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 3:56pm
post #66 of 351

Something I don't like to tell? I don't want to say...Just kidding, I'll admit that I play runescape online and like it. It shows me to be the geek that I am.

Q: What's your favorite television commercial?

Mensch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mensch Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 6:29pm
post #67 of 351

A: Don't watch TV.

Q: When was the last concert you saw, and who was it?

Deb_ Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 6:39pm
post #68 of 351

Q: When was the last concert you saw, and who was it?

A: Last Summer........Aerosmith! They were awesome icon_smile.gif

Q: If you had the chance to start your life over........would you and why or would you not and why not?

umgrzfn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
umgrzfn Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 7:49pm
post #69 of 351

Question: What's your favourite childhood memory?

A: When I was 8 we went to Disney Land.

Q: If you had the chance to be go into space, just once, would you do it?

umgrzfn Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 7:53pm
post #70 of 351

I missed page five...sorry

Q: If you had the chance to start your life over........would you and why or would you not and why not?

A: No. I wouldn't be where I am today (on cc...jk) if things in my life didn't happen the way that they did. I wouldn't be with my great DH, have the kids that I have, etc. Things in life happen for a reason. I lost a sister back in 87, which would be the ONLY thing that I would change if I could!

Q: Do you have your dream "baking kitchen"? If so, please post a pic

Deb_ Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 3:06am
post #71 of 351

Q: Do you have your dream "baking kitchen"? If so, please post a pic

A: Heck no, my dream kitchen would have a 20 qt Hobart and a wall of ovens, so I could bake ALL my layers at once. icon_biggrin.gif

Q: If you could have dinner with the President of the United States, what advice would you give him?

maryjsgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maryjsgirl Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 3:43am
post #72 of 351

Q: If you could have dinner with the President of the United States, what advice would you give him?

I really don't think I am in any place to give the president advice. I would just like to have a normal dinner with no talks of politics. Let him have a chance to just hang out with no worries of what and how he says something.

Do you have any phobias?

Rylan Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 5:33am
post #73 of 351

Q: Do you have any phobias?

A: Not severe but I am so afraid of bugs, especially the ones with a lot of legs. I can't sleep if I know there is a spider in a room, even if it is as small as a penny.

Q: If you found out that your most loved one committed a crime that will put him/her to prison for the rest of his/her life, would you tell on them or not? Why or why not?

umgrzfn Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 6:45am
post #74 of 351

Q: If you found out that your most loved one committed a crime that will put him/her to prison for the rest of his/her life, would you tell on them or not? Why or why not?

A: Murder, rape, child molestation, robery, HELL yes I would turn them in. They are adults, they know right from wrong!! If they do the crime, they should do the time. Speeding, getting an extra item and not realizing that it wasn't paid for...no.

Q: If there was one person you would bring back into your life, who would it be and why?

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 7:21am
post #75 of 351

Q: If there was one person you would bring back into your life, who would it be and why?
A: That would definitely be my dad. He died when my daughter was only 8 months old and it just gives me such sadness that she will never know him, and that he never got to truly enjoy what a delightful and funny person she has already become. It would have been such a mutually beneficial relationship. They were both robbed.

Q: What is missing in your life right now (not to be confused with the above question)?

AKA_cupcakeshoppe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AKA_cupcakeshoppe Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 10:12am
post #76 of 351

Q: What is missing in your life right now (not to be confused with the above question)?
A: Chocolate. Don't ask, it hurts too much.

Q: What's the best decision you ever made?

bigsisof3kids Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bigsisof3kids Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 2:02pm
post #77 of 351

A: To become a Christian.

Q: What is your leaast favorite household 'chore'?

Rylan Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 3:30pm
post #78 of 351

Q: What is your least favorite household 'chore'?

A: Washing the dishes, especially when you just finished baking.

Q:If you found out that you only have 3 days to live, what would you do and why? (exclude anything about family)

cakes22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakes22 Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 4:09pm
post #79 of 351

Q: If you had 3 days to live what would you do and why?

A: I guess that would depend on my physical state, so for purposes of the question/answer I will assume that I am able to live my last 3 days normally (other than the fact that I will keel over and die). I would go to my favourite restaurant and have a great meal, watch my favourite movies with my DH, have some "alone" time with my DH, throw a great party with all my friends and family and celebrate life!!! I think that may just take a day and a bit...........
I'm lame !!!!

Question: If you could spend one night with someone {other than you significant other, say a movie star, whoever you crush on) with out the risk of being caught or ramifications afterwards, would you do it???

Deb_ Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 7:28pm
post #80 of 351

Question: If you could spend one night with someone {other than you significant other, say a movie star, whoever you crush on) with out the risk of being caught or ramifications afterwards, would you do it???

A: No way! I'm NOT a good liar, so my husband would know immediately! (besides after 30 yrs with the same man, I wouldn't want another man to see me in my b-day suit! LOL icon_lol.gif )

Q: Which would you choose.......a million dollars or the fountain of youth?

Mensch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mensch Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 7:35pm
post #81 of 351

A: the fountain of youth.

Q: Cats or dogs?

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 7:36pm
post #82 of 351

I'll take the money!

Q: If you could change anything about your kids, would you, and what would it be?

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 8:18pm
post #83 of 351

I haven't participated in this thread before. There were lots of wonderful ?s but I'll just pick up with what was the last posters ?

Q: If you could change anything about your kids, would you, and what would it be?

A: Yes, I'd like to see both of them love each other (the younger one can't stand her sis) and be good Christians.

Q: Other than where you are where in the world would you like to live?

ccr03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccr03 Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 8:42pm
post #84 of 351

omg - there are so many questions I wanted to answer!!! icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

A: NYC! I visited once and completely fell in love!

Q: Who would you like to have dinner with - die or alive?

Deb_ Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 9:53pm
post #85 of 351

Q: Who would you like to have dinner with - die or alive?

A: Definitely my late parents and brother........I miss them all so much!!

Here's an easy one for ya!
Q:What are you making/eating for dinner tonight? (I need ideas icon_lol.gif )

Rylan Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 10:02pm
post #86 of 351

One missed question and last question:

Q: Cats or dogs?
A: Dogs

Q:What are you making/eating for dinner tonight?
A: Leftovers from last night. Grilled chicken curry, curried potatoes, grilled porkchops and coleslaw salad.

Q: If you weren't with your partner right now, who would you want to be with?

julia77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
julia77 Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 2:07am
post #87 of 351

A. Hugh Jackman. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif I tell my husband that all the time. In fact I refer to Hugh as my other husband. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Q. What is a scent that has a special meaning for you whenever you smell it?

maryjsgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maryjsgirl Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 2:24am
post #88 of 351

What is a scent that has a special meaning for you whenever you smell it?

Newborn babies...because they remind me of my own when they were born.

What has been the greatest invention for you?

KitchenKat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KitchenKat Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 2:27am
post #89 of 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by julia77

Q. What is a scent that has a special meaning for you whenever you smell it?

I have two: One is lavander aromatherapy oil. Back when i was midwife I stayed with a mom throughout her 40+ hour labor. She burned lavender oil the whole time. I can't stand it now. The smell of it takes me back to that physically and emotionally exhausting time.

Second smell is the scent of any of fresh, ocean-smelling, men's cologne. Smells so sexy and always makes me think of my man.

Question: When was your last girls or boy's night out and what did you do?

ccr03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccr03 Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 4:07am
post #90 of 351

Oh, I'll answer the two!

What has been the greatest invention for you?
hmm, a fan! I can't STAND being hot! It was 103 today!

When was your last girls or boy's night out and what did you do?
Two weekends ago - slumber party! Drinks, cheesy chick flicks - it was so much fun!

Question - would you go a month w/o showering for $25,000?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%