Let Us Get To Know Each Other -- Game

Lounge By Rylan Updated 20 Sep 2009 , 3:41pm by cmp24

mandyloo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mandyloo Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 1:16am
post #151 of 351

Q. What is your favorite movie of all time?

A. Ooooh, I am such a movie lover, there are soo many!
Harold and Maude is one of my all time favorites, for sure..When Harry Met Sally, Night Watch and Day Watch (two amazing russian movies)..I could go on for days.

Q. What did your senior prom dress/tux look like?

mandyloo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mandyloo Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 1:17am
post #152 of 351

Q. What is your favorite movie of all time?

A. Ooooh, I am such a movie lover, there are soo many!
Harold and Maude is one of my all time favorites, for sure..When Harry Met Sally, Night Watch and Day Watch (two amazing russian movies)..I could go on for days.

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 3:21am
post #153 of 351

*sorry, technical interruption*
It seems to work, to stop CC from making your post 10x in a row, if as soon as you post, close your browser window. At least it just worked for me on the last thread.
*resume fascinating thread!* icon_smile.gif

pinkflower1212 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinkflower1212 Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 11:54am
post #154 of 351

A: My Sr Prom was Spring 1991. Back when the higher your bangs were the better (lol) I had a cocktail length bubblegum pink taffita dress. It had a lace & rhinestone overlay over the entire dress. It was strapless and was quite corsett-like on the top and did flair out a bit when you twirled - but not a mermaid flair type dress. I had these 3" heels that my mom got dyed to match my dress too. So very end of the 80's early 90's dress. Think it was Jessica McClintock maybe.

Q: What is your all-time favorite "Me Time" indulgance you allow yourself & how often do you reward yourself with it? (ie: new lipstick, mani/pedi etc)

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 7:21pm
post #155 of 351

Q: What is your all-time favorite "Me Time" indulgance you allow yourself & how often do you reward yourself with it? (ie: new lipstick, mani/pedi etc)

A: Definitely going to another Spa (not the one that I own, that's not fun) and allowing a STRANGER to give me a manicure and pedicure. (I NEVER let them know that I'm also in the business, it's my incognito time)

Q: If you could have any power i.e. witchcraft (like Bewitched), flying (like Superman)or anything else you can think of what would it be and how would you use that power?

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 8:47pm
post #156 of 351

Q: If you could have any power i.e. witchcraft (like Bewitched), flying (like Superman)or anything else you can think of what would it be and how would you use that power?

A: The power to cover (travel thru) the entire earth and share the Word of God with everyone so all can be saved by Jesus, the Redeemer.

Q: What church/denomination do you attend?

KitchenKat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KitchenKat Posted 2 Jul 2009 , 2:05am
post #157 of 351

Q: What church/denomination do you attend?

I'm Roman Catholic

Q: Describe the last pair of shoes you bought.

kakeladi Posted 2 Jul 2009 , 4:15pm
post #158 of 351

Q: Describe the last pair of shoes you bought.

A: A pair of tan leather sporty looking tie shoes to wear w/my pants.

Q: Would you like to be a traveling teacher of sugar arts?

Shelle_75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelle_75 Posted 2 Jul 2009 , 4:55pm
post #159 of 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakeladi

Q: Would you like to be a traveling teacher of sugar arts?

A: That would be AWESOME!

Along the cake lines....

Q: If you could be any famous cake decorating person for one day, who would you be?

Deb_ Posted 3 Jul 2009 , 12:47am
post #160 of 351

Q: If you could be any famous cake decorating person for one day, who would you be?

A: Oh my this is a tough one because I love so many of them but I think the person I most admire is Sylvia Weinstock. I just love her work, all her sugar flowers............her cakes are so elegant.

Q:If you were sent to a deserted island and could take just 1 thing with you what would it be?

misserica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
misserica Posted 3 Jul 2009 , 1:00am
post #161 of 351

Q: If you were sent to a deserted island and could take just one thing with you, what would it be?

A: this is tough...dkelly its sort of one, my two dogs. I could not split them up so I would take both.

Q: What is one thing you can not live without for a single day?

pinkflower1212 Posted 3 Jul 2009 , 11:18am
post #162 of 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by misserica

Q: What is one thing you can not live without for a single day?

A: Ice Cold Water... I think I drink this more than any other beverage. My boss's wife makes fun of me saying that I get my required 8 glasses a day if not more. LOL

Q: If you could eat dinner with a celebrity chef as thier special guest - who would it be?

pinkflower1212 Posted 3 Jul 2009 , 11:21am
post #163 of 351

sorry triple posted

pinkflower1212 Posted 3 Jul 2009 , 11:21am
post #164 of 351

edit

AKA_cupcakeshoppe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AKA_cupcakeshoppe Posted 3 Jul 2009 , 12:00pm
post #165 of 351

Q: If you could eat dinner with a celebrity chef as thier special guest - who would it be?

A: That's tough. I have a lot of favorite chefs. Maybe Nigella Lawson. I think she is gorgeous.

Q: What makes you blush?

kakeladi Posted 3 Jul 2009 , 9:22pm
post #166 of 351

Q: What makes you blush?

A: Oooohhhhh my! Lots of things but I guess one would be hearing *really* trashy gutter talk..........or a naked person some place no one would expect.

Q: Do you like/have nicnacks? A collection of something like elephants, frogs etc?

pebblez87 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pebblez87 Posted 3 Jul 2009 , 11:39pm
post #167 of 351

Q: Do you like/have nicnacks? A collection of something like elephants, frogs,etc

A: They arent small nicnacks but my husband and i have different beer bottles from around the world. ( japan thailand brazil) I like seeing the different interpretations.

Q: Do you thinks celebrities are overrated? ( paparazi, their pay, attitudes?)

Shelle_75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelle_75 Posted 4 Jul 2009 , 2:25am
post #168 of 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by pebblez87

Q: Do you thinks celebrities are overrated? (paparazi, their pay, attitudes?)

A: Yes, but only because we (society in general) pay the big bucks for their movies, music, magazines, sports memoribilia, game tickets, etc. etc.

Q: Along the same lines, do you indulge in celebrity-watching (ie. buying the rag papers, watching TMZ, etc??) and if so, who/what is the story you're currently "obsessed" with?

AKA_cupcakeshoppe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AKA_cupcakeshoppe Posted 4 Jul 2009 , 6:34am
post #169 of 351

Q: Along the same lines, do you indulge in celebrity-watching (ie. buying the rag papers, watching TMZ, etc??) and if so, who/what is the story you're currently "obsessed" with?

A: I used to really into it like buying magazines and stuff but now I just follow them on Twitter. I'm following a lot of celebrities on Twitter, Miley Cyrus, Ashton Kutcher, John Mayer, Jordin Sparks, Kris Allen, Lindsay Lohan and my favorite Kyra Sedgwick.

Q: Do you "do" social networking sites? If so, which ones? If not, why not?

Bijoudelanuit Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bijoudelanuit Posted 4 Jul 2009 , 12:33pm
post #170 of 351

Q: Do you "do" social networking sites? If so, which ones? If not, why not?

Yes, I'm addicted to facebook! I joined only because my sister was posting my niece's baby pictures and I felt left out when everyone else saw them and I hadn't. Since it's become a fabulous way to reconnect with friends and family. I've been contacted by cousins that I've not seen in years, girls that I went to elementary school with, college classmates... and have become friends with more CC addicts too!

Q: Happy 4th of July! What are your plans for the day?

kakeladi Posted 4 Jul 2009 , 11:54pm
post #171 of 351

Q: Happy 4th of July! What are your plans for the day?

A: I had none. I decorated 2 cakes and made a couple dz cake truffles so far....day is almost over......and it started to sprinkle about 2 hrs ago. This has been the quietest 4th I can ever remember. No one in the neighborhood has been around, no fireworks.....nothing. And now w/the rain I guess there won't be any. The town has the fireworks display tomorrow night.

Q: What temp do you keep your house at?

JaimeAnn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaimeAnn Posted 5 Jul 2009 , 9:31pm
post #172 of 351

Q: What temp do you keep your house at?

A: I am in Bakersfield Ca. (I think you have been here Kakeladi) And I have a swamp cooler No AC..icon_evil.gif A swamp cooler will only lower the temp about 20 degrees from the outside tempicon_mad.gif .. In summer we sometimes hit 105 degrees so my house stays between 80 & 90 during the summer, In the winter I like it cold so I keep the thermostat at about 62...

Q: What is your favorite thing to do to keep cool in the summer?

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 6 Jul 2009 , 6:15am
post #173 of 351

Q: What is your favorite thing to do to keep cool in the summer?

A: Stay at home. 110 in Las Vegas is pretty normal in the summer.

Q: If you saw a friend (girl) with hairy under arms, would you tell her?

Deb_ Posted 6 Jul 2009 , 12:28pm
post #174 of 351

Q: If you saw a friend (girl) with hairy under arms, would you tell her?

A: Heck NO! In some cultures it's perfectly acceptable, who am I to try and change them. icon_smile.gif

Question: What is the 1 cake tool that you could not live without?

kakeladi Posted 6 Jul 2009 , 8:03pm
post #175 of 351

Question: What is the 1 cake tool that you could not live without?

A: My metal bench scraper - which I use to smooth b'cream icing.

Q: What keeps you in the city where you live? (What city is that?)

candynumber1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
candynumber1 Posted 7 Jul 2009 , 12:03am
post #176 of 351

Q: What keeps you in the city where you live? (what city is that?)

A: The kindness of the residents and the quietness of the neighborhood.
(Joliet, IL)

Q: Do you have a favorite family member? (A sister? brother? aunt? or uncle?)

ccr03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccr03 Posted 8 Jul 2009 , 3:46am
post #177 of 351

A: That's a tough call! I would have to say my parents. They are my heroes and in the past year have grown even closer and gotten closer to them - and we were already super close to begin.

Q: How did you tell "the special one" you loved them for the first time? (I'm in a goofy girly mood icon_smile.gif

cmp24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cmp24 Posted 9 Jul 2009 , 4:35am
post #178 of 351

I told him at Christmas time......I paint ceramics and bought a record....that said for the record I love you. I wrapped it in the prettiest paper I could find, and put a huge bow on top of it.

Question:

What do you do during the summer for quality family time?

ccr03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccr03 Posted 10 Jul 2009 , 4:06pm
post #179 of 351

Either get in the pool, or just sit outside when the sun is down and play outside with the kids (my nephews) and/or talking with my family.

Q:
Do you like to travel? If so, where and why?

kakeladi Posted 10 Jul 2009 , 8:07pm
post #180 of 351

Q: Do you like to travel? If so, where and why?

A: Sureicon_smile.gif It can be fun until you *have* to live in a travel trailer icon_sad.gif I thought I'd love it but I soooooo missed my 'brick & stick' as the RV world calls a permanent home. If I had the means to go now I would but short trips.

Q: Do you have a pc; laptop or Mac?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%