Let Us Get To Know Each Other -- Game

Lounge By Rylan Updated 20 Sep 2009 , 3:41pm by cmp24

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 27 Jun 2009 , 12:59pm
post #121 of 351

Q: What food will you NOT eat now matter how starving you are? (And I mean *really! starving*)

A:Coconut (I know it's weird)

Q: If you could swap places with another person for 1 day who would it be and why?

Shelle_75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelle_75 Posted 27 Jun 2009 , 1:48pm
post #122 of 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkelly

Q: If you could swap places with another person for 1 day who would it be and why?

A: I would swap places with the President of the United States. I think "insider" White House info is fascinating! Great question!

Q: If you could choose to be a mythical being (ie Werewolf, Vampire, Fairy) which would you choose and why?

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 27 Jun 2009 , 5:41pm
post #123 of 351

Q: If you could choose to be a mythical being (ie Werewolf, Vampire, Fairy) which would you choose and why?

A: I would be a genie so I can grant unfortunate people their simple wishes.

Q: If you were to be the opposite sex, what would you first do?

AKA_cupcakeshoppe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AKA_cupcakeshoppe Posted 27 Jun 2009 , 7:00pm
post #124 of 351

A: Go to a stripclub with my DH. hehe

Q: Who was the best teacher you ever had and why?

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 12:50am
post #125 of 351

........Q: Who was the best teacher you ever had and why?........

A: a home ec teacher when I was in high school. Can't remember her name but I can still picture what she looked like. Why? She was just a super nice lady.
Also, my 2nd cake decorating teacher because she taught me how to do what the 1st one said I would never be able to do being left-handed.

Q: Potato chips or pretzels?

Rylan Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 5:55am
post #126 of 351

Q: Potato chips or pretzels?

A: I'm not a big fan of hard pretzels but I do love soft pretzels.

Q: Pretend you have a friend who has a highly contagious uncurable disease. She just had a divorce with her husband and needed a hug -- she tries to hug you, what would you do?

shelbur10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shelbur10 Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 12:42pm
post #127 of 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by RylanTy

Q: Pretend you have a friend who has a highly contagious uncurable disease. She just had a divorce with her husband and needed a hug -- she tries to hug you, what would you do?

A: Hold my breath, hug her, then grab the hand sanitizer

Q: If time and money were no issue, would you eat out every night, or cook at home?

Deb_ Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 1:10pm
post #128 of 351

Q: If time and money were no issue, would you eat out every night, or cook at home?

A: Cook 6 nights eat out 1 (which is pretty much what we do), I love to cook.

Q: What are your 3 favorite TV shows from when you were a kid?

mrspriss0912 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrspriss0912 Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 1:34pm
post #129 of 351

Q. Ehat were your 3 favorite tv show when you were a kid?

A. My fav shows were The Incredable Hulk, The Dukes of Hazzard, and later on Airwolf.

Q. If you could change one thing about this world what would it be?

Shelle_75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelle_75 Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 2:41pm
post #130 of 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspriss0912

Q. If you could change one thing about this world what would it be?

A: That no child would ever be harmed again.

Q: If you had five minutes alone with the President, what would you most like to tell / ask him?

kakeladi Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 6:29pm
post #131 of 351

Oh, oh ....... I want to answer this one: Q: If time and money were no issue, would you eat out every night, or cook at home?

Really eating out get old fast! I would end up cooking 1/2 the time and eating out the other 1/2 icon_smile.gif Cooking is enjoyable.

Q: If you had five minutes alone with the President, what would you most like to tell / ask him?

Well so far I think he is doiing a rather good job so that's what I'd tell him.

Q: Ice cream or pie? Nope, can't have bothicon_smile.gif

ZlatkaT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ZlatkaT Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 8:07pm
post #132 of 351

A. ice cream - Green tea!! I don't care for pies.
Q. Your dream vacation?

bigsisof3kids Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bigsisof3kids Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 9:00pm
post #133 of 351

Q. Your dream vacation?

A: Europe, but Italy specifically. I love history, and that area of the world is just steeped in it. A friend of mine is in England right now, so she's been posting pics on Facebook, and it is just a fairy-tale land to me.

Q: Does your calender have a theme to it? (Like horses, cars, etc)

kakeladi Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 9:55pm
post #134 of 351

Q: Does your calender have a theme to it? (Like horses, cars, etc)

A: North American wildlife

Q: What make of car do you drive?

mandyloo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mandyloo Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 10:07pm
post #135 of 351

Q: What make of car do you drive?

A: I don't know how to drive! I have a great bicycle though! Our family car is a 06 Buick..not sure what make. icon_razz.gif

mandyloo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mandyloo Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 10:09pm
post #136 of 351

oops, I forgot a question.

Q. Where is one place outside of your home that you go every single day?

Rylan Posted 29 Jun 2009 , 2:11am
post #137 of 351

Q: Where is one place outside of your home that you go every single day?

A: I am home almost everyday so nowhere.

Q: If you found out that your child was accidentally switched with someone else's baby at the hospital, would you look for your real child?

Deb_ Posted 29 Jun 2009 , 2:17am
post #138 of 351

Q: If you found out that your child was accidentally switched with someone else's baby at the hospital, would you look for your real child?

Wow Rylan, you ask some tough what ifs!

A:I probably would want to meet my biological child but it wouldn't change how I felt about the child I raised. You don't have to be the biological parent to be a Mom or Dad.......that comes with blood, sweat and tears.

Q: An ideal evening for you is?

kakeladi Posted 29 Jun 2009 , 4:03pm
post #139 of 351

Q: An ideal evening for you is?

At this point in my life it's just sitting here on CC trying to help anyone that can use help.

Q: Are you entering your county fair? Any entries besides a decorated cake?

pinkflower1212 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinkflower1212 Posted 29 Jun 2009 , 4:21pm
post #140 of 351

Q: Are you entering your county fair? Any entries besides a decorated cake?

Not entering the Tulsa State Fair this year - don't even know if they have something for best pie or anything like that. Have thought about entering the Oklahoma Sugar Arts Show - still debating.

Q: If you could remodel any room in your house, which room would you choose?

Rylan Posted 29 Jun 2009 , 5:17pm
post #141 of 351

: If you could remodel any room in your house, which room would you choose?

A: My kitchen. I wish I can have my dream kitchen.

Q: Pretend you made a wedding cake worth $15,000. It took you 1 week to decorate it. It tons of real edbile gold accents and you used super high quality ingredients that you ordered from around the globe. After the cake was done, you found out that that the needles you were using to pop the air bubbles were missing. You tried looking for it but you could not find it. Would you assume that it went on the cake while you were laying fondant? What would you do?

kakeladi Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 9:52pm
post #142 of 351

I don't think anyone wants to take on your difficult ? icon_smile.gif But here goes:

Q: Pretend you made a wedding cake worth $15,000. It took you 1 week to decorate it. It tons of real edbile gold accents and you used super high quality ingredients that you ordered from around the globe. After the cake was done, you found out that that the needles you were using to pop the air bubbles were missing. You tried looking for it but you could not find it. Would you assume that it went on the cake while you were laying fondant? What would you do?

A: 1st off I would *never!* use a needle. I would continue to look for it. Most likely it fell on the floor and you know how hard it is to find a needle in a hay stack! I would be almost certain it was NOT in the cake. I would deliver cake.
At least that's what I *think* I would do. One really never knows how they will handle a situation until it actually comes up. Ask me how I know icon_sad.gif

kakeladi Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 9:53pm
post #143 of 351

I don't think anyone wants to take on your difficult ? icon_smile.gif But here goes:

A: 1st off I would *never!* use a needle. I would continue to look for it. Most likely it fell on the floor and you know how hard it is to find a needle in a hay stack! I would be almost certain it was NOT in the cake. I would deliver cake.
At least that's what I *think* I would do. One really never knows how they will handle a situation until it actually comes up. Ask me how I know icon_sad.gif

kakeladi Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 9:55pm
post #144 of 351

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 11:35pm
post #145 of 351

what is the next question?

Deb_ Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 12:44am
post #146 of 351

Looks like kakeladi forgot to post a question so I'll start it again..............

Q: What's your favorite movie of all time?

kakeladi Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 1:09am
post #147 of 351

Ooopsss sorry about that........thanks dkelly for covering my back icon_smile.gif

kakeladi Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 1:10am
post #148 of 351

Ooopsss sorry about that........thanks dkelly for covering my back icon_smile.gif

kakeladi Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 1:11am
post #149 of 351

kakeladi Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 1:12am
post #150 of 351

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%