New Michaels 50% Off Coupon

Decorating By curiegas Updated 17 Jun 2009 , 2:53am by curiegas

curiegas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
curiegas Posted 14 Jun 2009 , 5:55pm
post #1 of 3

I just received this in my email today. Enjoy.
LL

2 replies
playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 17 Jun 2009 , 1:31am
post #2 of 3

Has anyone had trouble using these? The store near me won't accept them if they don't have the same coupon in their flyer, or if they don't have a flyer at all that week. Yes, I inquired with the company, and they said they have different sales for different regions.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

curiegas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
curiegas Posted 17 Jun 2009 , 2:53am
post #3 of 3

Well here is the "official" coupon policy off the michaels website.

Coupon Policy
The Michaels coupon is available in the advertisements inserted into participating newspapers or via Michaels weekly email program. If you are not already receiving coupons via email, please visit Michaels.com and register to receive discounts. Coupons are not available in our online ads or ads sent via email. Coupons are not available in Michaels stores. If you have any other questions concerning our advertisement policy, please visit www.michaels.com and select the customer service link located at the bottom of the home page.

One coupon per customer per day. Coupon must be surrendered at time of purchase. May not be used for prior purchases or sale price items or combined with any other coupon, offer, sale or discount. May not be used to purchase gift cards, class fees, in-store activities or birthday party booking fees. Excludes special order custom floral arrangements, special order custom frames and materials, digital frames, books and magazines, Yudu machine, and all Cricut and Slice products. Valid at Michaels stores only. Limited to stock on hand. Reproductions not accepted. Void where prohibited.

So according to their policy, they are supposed to take the coupon.

HTH,
Cecilia

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%