Indydebi's "how To Cut A Wedding Cake" Page

Decorating By indydebi Updated 27 Jan 2011 , 7:33pm by Sangriacupcake

indydebi Posted 14 Jun 2009 , 2:09pm
post #1 of 9

The company that provides my website has made some "upgrades" (totally screwed up my email! I HATE upgrades that cause me more work! aaauuuggghhhh!!!!) and my web pages now have different addresses.

So if you've linked to my cake cutting page, then your link is probably not working.

Here's the "new and improved" link: http://www.cateritsimple.com/id10.html

(Do these places ever TEST these changes before they release 'em to their PAYING customers???? I'm sure everyone in their complaint dept knows me by first name by now! icon_mad.gif )

8 replies
ptanyer Posted 14 Jun 2009 , 2:20pm
post #2 of 9

Thanks for the link!

auntbeesbaking Posted 14 Jun 2009 , 2:48pm
post #3 of 9

Your website is so helpful! So much good information, tips and help for the bride; it's very clear! You must be quite busy!!!

Now about "Banan''s Cookies"....I'm just thinkin I may need to order some orange cranberry...it sounds delicious and very unique!! Oh, I love those cookie gates for your bouquets. I've googled for several years trying to find those things after seeing them on other sites.

I also meant to email you and tell you that you did a stunning job on your wedding dress cake! icon_surprised.gif That's a lot of fondant! Is there anything you CAN'T do?! Your family is so lucky to have you!!! icon_lol.gif

Enjoy your Sunday, my friend! icon_smile.gif

noyhoward Posted 14 Jun 2009 , 2:59pm
post #4 of 9

Thank you so much! icon_smile.gif

tryingcake Posted 27 Jan 2011 , 1:54am
post #5 of 9

I just clicked on the link given above. I'm not seeing anything about a cake cutting guide. Which link is it under once I click the link above? I clicked wedding cakes and a couple of other links to no avail.

Thanks!

JulieMN Posted 27 Jan 2011 , 1:59am
post #6 of 9

Thanks for the update....love your cake cutting guide....has made my caking life a lot easier!

tryingcake Posted 27 Jan 2011 , 2:16am
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by tryingcake

I just clicked on the link given above. I'm not seeing anything about a cake cutting guide. Which link is it under once I click the link above? I clicked wedding cakes and a couple of other links to no avail.

Thanks!

Never mind - I finally found it. Thanks!

leily Posted 27 Jan 2011 , 1:48pm
post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by tryingcake

Thanks!

Indydebi's post was back in 2009, since then she's closed her business and her cateritsimple.com website is no longer active. Checkout the blogspot and other links she has in her signature to get to the right "how to cut a wedding cake" guide.

but here is a direct link to it now
http://cateritsimple.blogspot.com/2010/05/how-to-cut-wedding-cake.html

Sangriacupcake Posted 27 Jan 2011 , 7:33pm
post #9 of 9

Thank you, Indydebi, for letting us know about the change. I love that tutorial! I make a few wedding cakes each year for a local non-profit organization and send along a copy of your instructions with each one. The cakes often go to non-English speakers, so the step-by-step pictures are really great.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%