Cake Thief Busted On Cops!

Lounge By __Jamie__ Updated 17 Jun 2009 , 2:23am by __Jamie__

__Jamie__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Jamie__ Posted 14 Jun 2009 , 4:34am
post #1 of 6

On COPS this evening (may have been a rerun), the San Diego PD arrests this classy little gal and her son for....wait for it...

stealing a cake! icon_lol.gif

When they put the classy little lady in the back of the patrol car, one cop is overheard saying to the film crew, "We'll return this cake to the grocery store, and see what they want to do with it.

Huh.

Well....so what do you think they did with it?!?! It hadn't been opened yet...I don't think. icon_twisted.gif

5 replies
CookieD-oh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CookieD-oh Posted 14 Jun 2009 , 12:30pm
post #2 of 6

Wow...that takes the cake!

(Sorry, couldn't resist icon_redface.gif )

sarahpierce Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sarahpierce Posted 14 Jun 2009 , 8:06pm
post #3 of 6

I seen that one awhile back icon_lol.gif . She had her cake, but couldn't eat it too icon_lol.gif .

paulstonia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
paulstonia Posted 14 Jun 2009 , 9:10pm
post #4 of 6

I saw it last night too. I felt bad for her son because they had to arrest him too. But then they released him to his grandma. What kind of parent does stuff like that with her kid in tow. Oh, she paid for the rest of her groceries just not the cake! Once again, another person who wanted her cake for freeicon_smile.gif

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 17 Jun 2009 , 2:19am
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulstonia

I saw it last night too. I felt bad for her son because they had to arrest him too. But then they released him to his grandma. What kind of parent does stuff like that with her kid in tow. Oh, she paid for the rest of her groceries just not the cake! Once again, another person who wanted her cake for freeicon_smile.gif

I had a friend whose parents once got mad at her when she was a kid because she pointed out the bag of potatoes that they had put on the lower rack of a grocery cart at the checkout. They had intended on stealing the bag when the cashier wouldn't notice it, and they were pissed off when she let on that it was there. Good parenting, huh?

__Jamie__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Jamie__ Posted 17 Jun 2009 , 2:23am
post #6 of 6

Holy crap. That is sad!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%