Trying To Find Daisy Cutter With Imprint Over The Top

Decorating By Bellatheball Updated 13 Jun 2009 , 4:26am by Bellatheball

Bellatheball Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bellatheball Posted 13 Jun 2009 , 1:46am
post #1 of 9

Several people have been using a cutter that makes a daisy. It looks like there's a second, smaller cutter that is used to make a second imprint over the flower. Unfortunately, I don't have any of those images saved in my favorites. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and the name of the cutters? I want to place an order on GSA tonight and I'd love to have these.

8 replies
linstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
linstead Posted 13 Jun 2009 , 1:55am
post #2 of 9

I think you are talking about the PME cutters - couple of different sizes.

Bellatheball Posted 13 Jun 2009 , 2:00am
post #3 of 9

I'm looking at the PME cutters but I don't see any that has the imprint over the top. Do people just get two sizes and do it that way?

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 13 Jun 2009 , 2:23am
post #4 of 9

I think I have the set you're looking for. It's made in Germany and I think possibly I got it from GSA. It says 6 Blumen- und Blatt-Ausstecher mit 12 Pragestempeln

Bellatheball Posted 13 Jun 2009 , 2:57am
post #5 of 9

Leah, thanks! I did a search on it but came up short. I'll keep looking.

sprinkleme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sprinkleme Posted 13 Jun 2009 , 3:08am
post #6 of 9

I know what you're talking about, but I think they just look different sizes. I make mine with the same cutter & after they are stacked, they look as if the top layer is smaller.

cakeinthebox4U Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeinthebox4U Posted 13 Jun 2009 , 3:09am
post #7 of 9

Hi bellattheball, have a look in my photos is the Daisy Cake there the cutters you are talking about? (I'll try to attach the link to it) if so I got them through www.ahcakedesign.com http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1378998

dutchy1971 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dutchy1971 Posted 13 Jun 2009 , 3:36am
post #8 of 9

I just ordered and recieved the full set of these this week, the 3 pack and the XL and XXL cutter,a long with the silicone center mold, I've been playing with them they're great. The flowers look better if you double the layers and slightly offset them. PME from ahcakedesign

Bellatheball Posted 13 Jun 2009 , 4:26am
post #9 of 9

Thanks everyone. I think I found them!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%