Cheap Cookie Cutters!

Baking By Minstrelmiss Updated 15 Jun 2009 , 12:26pm by Bonnie42

Minstrelmiss Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Minstrelmiss Posted 12 Jun 2009 , 9:28pm
post #1 of 9

Hi cookie cutter lovers!

h b corner store . com

is offering a discount of $5.00 on orders of $20.00 or more with the code FIVE. I just ordered 32 various cutters (large, regular, and minis) for $15.38 plus shipping! I have ordered from them before and had no problems.

Enjoy thumbs_up.gif

8 replies
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 12 Jun 2009 , 10:28pm
post #2 of 9

Wow! That's awesome! I'll have to go and check it out. I've never heard of them before! Do you know how long that promo is going?

Minstrelmiss Posted 12 Jun 2009 , 11:13pm
post #3 of 9

Great question....I didn't even think to look until you asked cylstrial.

The email says June 30th. HTH icon_smile.gif

Amifsud Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amifsud Posted 13 Jun 2009 , 3:31am
post #4 of 9

Thanks Mistrelmiss, I just ordered 35 cutters that I did not already have. They have a pretty good selection and the prices are great.

luv2bake6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luv2bake6 Posted 14 Jun 2009 , 6:34pm
post #5 of 9

I recently ordered a bunch of cutters from them and returned each one. They were not packed well at all. They were just dumped into a shipping box with enough room for them to fly around. By the time they got to me, many were bent. Sorry for being the bearer of bad news but i hope all of you have a better experience.

I ordered the same cookie cutters from americantraditioncookiecutters and they arrived in perfect condition with them being packaged neatly and efficiently.

Minstrelmiss Posted 14 Jun 2009 , 6:39pm
post #6 of 9

Good info thumbs_up.gif Thanks for the heads up of your experience

luv2bake6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luv2bake6 Posted 14 Jun 2009 , 6:45pm
post #7 of 9

It was a shame with the prices being so good but i'd rather pay a couple of extra cents for cutters that are intact than get bent ones that i'd have to fix somehow.

I hope it does not happen to anyone else here. I did email them and hope that they took my advice to pack them better. You know the old saying.....you get what you paid for........

Amifsud Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amifsud Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 2:06am
post #8 of 9

thanks for the info luv2bake6, i am going to email them to make sure they are packed properly or I will return them also. Its too bad cause it doesn;t take much to pack cookie cutters.

Bonnie42 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bonnie42 Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 12:26pm
post #9 of 9

One can't beat americantraditionscookiecutters.com for price (.90), and they have several designs that aren't found anywhere else. Their packaging is always perfect. If you like copper cutters and want the finest made in the country, you will like ecrandal.com. They presently have a 25% off deal for new customers, as well as for repeat customers for a one-time order. The only drawback with this site is that they are slow to deliver. There is only one person making the cutters, and they are all hand made. However, you will be more than pleased with the results. You will also be shocked with the price at first. Most copper makes have shrunk the size of their cutters and boosted their prices. I just won't buy a coper cutter when I can get the same one in tin for a fraction of the price. However, ecrandal has many that are a generous size (my specialty is large and giant cookies). I have been able to get a few giant cutters, but I mostly use wood templates for the giant ones. Another place I frequently order from is thelittlefoxfactory.com. They charge only $1.15 for their mini cutters, which is an excellent price. They have very cute designs for $1.50. Also, you cannot order online, but have to print out their order form and mail it in with a check. There is no way to get in touch with them except to sned them a letter with a self-addressed stamped envelope included. I find that part very annoying. Foose charges $1.50 for theirs, so I don't find thelittlefoxfactory.com out of line with their prices.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%