Before Sugarshack And After.....

Decorating By dream Updated 22 Jun 2009 , 7:12pm by dream

dream Posted 12 Jun 2009 , 7:15pm
post #1 of 8

I love Sharon's videos and I have all but the last two, but I am working on that. I just wanted to ask if you could post a photo of your before you had her Sharon's videos and then after watching her videos. I am sure the results are unbelievable! I know when I first viewed the buttercream dvd -my first cake was smoother than it has ever been. I look forward to seeing your work.

7 replies
cylstrial Posted 12 Jun 2009 , 7:34pm
post #2 of 8

That's a great idea! I want to see!! (I just got her video's a couple of weeks ago and I haven't made any cakes yet). But I still want to see!

dream Posted 12 Jun 2009 , 10:17pm
post #3 of 8

I am eagerly waiting to see the results!

sugarcheryl Posted 14 Jun 2009 , 3:31pm
post #4 of 8

I just got her topsy tury dvd and boxes and bows. My cake came out much better this time even though I made mistakes. I will post soon as I can get my memory card working from my camera. I also having better success with my icing between Sharon and tonenda.

dream Posted 16 Jun 2009 , 4:22pm
post #5 of 8

Anyone else? I think the more comments there are- the more time it gets on the first page.

dream Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 5:52pm
post #6 of 8

I was expecting a ton of people to post their before and after pictures but I guess they have done so ealier on another post that I am missing.

honeyscakes Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 6:04pm
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream

I love Sharon's videos and I have all but the last two, but I am working on that. I just wanted to ask if you could post a photo of your before you had her Sharon's videos and then after watching her videos. I am sure the results are unbelievable! I know when I first viewed the buttercream dvd -my first cake was smoother than it has ever been. I look forward to seeing your work.

Hi,
I wanted to add my two cents as well icon_biggrin.gif
If you look into my photo album you can see a 3 tier Ivory cake, with burgundy ribbons and golden dragees,that was AFTER I watched the successful stacking and buttercream DVD.THEY ARE AWESOME DVD's.
Also, If you look at the Book cake I did yesterday...that one came out looking this good, due to all the tricks and things I learnt from BOXES and BOWS! I know..it sounds crazy..but yes, it is not a box,it doesnt have a lid or a bow.but I was able to use whatever I learnt from Ms Sharon in Boxes and Bows, in this Book cake.
She is a fabulous teacher.I will get the Topsy Turvy DVD this afternoon and will try to make another topsy turvy in the next few weeks.
darn icon_sad.gif I tried uploading the pictures here but I guess the resolution is way too high.it keeps telling me about the pixels...hmm icon_sad.gif
anyhoooo bottom line, it is a GREAT idea to invest in Sugar Shack DVDs .SHARON ROCKS icon_biggrin.gif

dream Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 7:12pm
post #8 of 8

Thank you soooo much Honeyscakes! I could tell by the number of views that people were reading the posts but they were hoping to see pictures also! Your cakes are great by the way! Keep it up! I wish I could bake more often but it is just my husband and I. I have cake dummy's but have not found the time to pull them out again. I may be motivated to pull them out and try some designs. Thanks for commenting!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%