Baking Day At My House

Lounge By CookieD-oh Updated 22 Jun 2009 , 1:08am by erinalicia

CookieD-oh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CookieD-oh Posted 12 Jun 2009 , 5:34pm
post #1 of 6

Just had to share what happens when I bake! They're pretty good helpers icon_biggrin.gif

(I hope the picture attaches.)
LL

5 replies
jdrew Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jdrew Posted 12 Jun 2009 , 6:10pm
post #2 of 6

I bet they have fun helping.

My niece loves to make cupcakes. She's only 3 and I think she pours the batter in the cupcake holders better then me. She asks my SIL and brother when she can come over and do it again.

Karema Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Karema Posted 13 Jun 2009 , 1:52pm
post #3 of 6

Looks like baking day at my house! How cute. I have a four year old and a two year old. They do the exact same thing! How funny.

CookieD-oh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CookieD-oh Posted 13 Jun 2009 , 2:12pm
post #4 of 6

Yep, so far, the best day of my son's life was the day I finally let him "do the eggs" icon_lol.gif Now if I even look at the eggs, he's right there, ready to work!

bigsisof3kids Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bigsisof3kids Posted 13 Jun 2009 , 6:44pm
post #5 of 6

Aww, how sweet! I hven't met a kid who doesn't like to help me in the kitchen (until it gets to the cleaning part!) icon_biggrin.gif

If my 2yo brother sees me using the KitchenAid, even if I'm doing like mashed potatoes or something, he automatically assumes it's cake. "Mmmm...s'cake!"

erinalicia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
erinalicia Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 1:08am
post #6 of 6

My youngest (he turns 2 tomorrow!) just started showing interest in what I'm doing in the kitchen. I made the icing for his cake on Friday and he had to be right there to watch everything I was doing and then he wanted the beater to lick! It was so cute! I have pictures of my oldest helping me make cinnamon ornaments just a few months before his accident. He's covered in flour. I'll cherish those pictures forever because he may never get to help me bake again.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%