Attention!!! Debbie Brown's Classes!!!!!!!

Decorating By silvina69 Updated 13 Jun 2009 , 5:24pm by silvina69

silvina69 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
silvina69 Posted 12 Jun 2009 , 3:28pm
post #1 of 8

We need 5 more persons to take this classes. 3 days with the genius of Debbie Brown.

If you live close to MA, don't miss this opportunity!!!!!!! is going to be in July.

Please!!!!!! go!!!!!!! If not the class will be cancel!!!!!! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

more info at piskypixie.net.

This are some of the cakes that we will be making!!!!!!!!
LL
LL

7 replies
Bellatheball Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bellatheball Posted 12 Jun 2009 , 5:51pm
post #2 of 8

Man how I wish I could go. Here's a bump anyway.

pinkslppr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinkslppr Posted 13 Jun 2009 , 3:57am
post #3 of 8

I am in Mass. On the North shore. I saw that class advertised but thought it would be too advanced for me. I haven't done many cakes but the ones I've done aren't too easy. Check them out and let me know maybe I could do it. I haven't uploaded a lot of pics yet. The computer is down that has them all.

BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 13 Jun 2009 , 5:02am
post #4 of 8

I've taken several classes with Debbie (and I'm signed up to take these, as well).

I love her as a teacher. She's very patient and easygoing. She explains things very well, always takes the time to show her examples before moving on to the next part, and is eager to share information.

You can't help but learn a lot in a set of classes like this. The 3rd class is a sculpted bulldog.

The way I see it, these 3 days of classes will cover dozens of aspects of cake art and decorating, making them a great opportunity.

I sure hope we can get 5 more classmates!

Rae

velcrostiletto Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
velcrostiletto Posted 13 Jun 2009 , 5:19am
post #5 of 8

I just went to check out these classes on her site and it said Class Cancelled! icon_surprised.gif
I hope this isnt definite for you guys, looks like it would have been fun!

Lisaa1996 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisaa1996 Posted 13 Jun 2009 , 5:26am
post #6 of 8

I live in North Central Ma.....I am going to check it out now! I hope it's not cancelled icon_sad.gif.

BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 13 Jun 2009 , 5:49am
post #7 of 8

This was the message I received from the class organizer, dated June 13:

Hello Everyone!

Some students are helping in finding more people for Debbie Brown classes and Debbie has extended the dealine for two more days.

We need five more students , If you can invite a friend to came with you would be great!

Debbie Brown Workshops- Registration Extended until the 14th !!!!

Their phone has been down. If you need to contact them please email
info@piskypixie(dot)com

http://www.piskypixie(dot)com/index.php/workshops/debbie-brown-ma

Rae

silvina69 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
silvina69 Posted 13 Jun 2009 , 5:24pm
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakesCakes

This was the message I received from the class organizer, dated June 13:

Hello Everyone!

Some students are helping in finding more people for Debbie Brown classes and Debbie has extended the dealine for two more days.

We need five more students , If you can invite a friend to came with you would be great!

Debbie Brown Workshops- Registration Extended until the 14th !!!!

Their phone has been down. If you need to contact them please email
info@piskypixie(dot)com

http://www.piskypixie(dot)com/index.php/workshops/debbie-brown-ma

Rae

The web address is: piskypixie.net (not .com) Please girls!!!!!! go and email Caroline Barnett, she is the organizer.

It's not to late!!!!!! we have one more day!!!!! Sunday 14th is the last day.

If you can make it don't miss it!!!!

And "pinkslppr" are you kidding???? Your Viking is awesome!!!!!!!!!! icon_eek.gif

icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

I've never sculted a cake that complex!!!! but I want to learn how to do it with one of the best!!!!!!!!

Good Luck and I hope we can see each other there!!!!!!!

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%