I Cheated! And It Felt Good.

Lounge By Karema Updated 15 Jun 2009 , 7:52pm by Annabakescakes

Karema Posted 12 Jun 2009 , 2:27am
post #1 of 8

So I was a Sam's club today and everytime I go there I end up walking by the bakery. I look at the same Strawberry cake every week but today I picked it up and threw it in the cart and ran out of there before I ran into a customer. It is a yellow cake with whipped topping and fresh strawberries. I ate almost a quater of it when I came home. It was so good. Tell me it was ok and I won't burn for not making my own cake when I'm a baker!!! LOL

7 replies
MnSnow Posted 12 Jun 2009 , 2:33am
post #2 of 8

Let's just blame it on a pregnancy craving! You can't resist them! LOL

jammjenks Posted 12 Jun 2009 , 3:10am
post #3 of 8

Listen...we all have weaknesses. I would have been weak too (and I can't blame any pregnancy hormones).

Franluvsfrosting Posted 14 Jun 2009 , 7:14pm
post #4 of 8

I was at a picnic yesterday and they had those really soft, iced sugar cookies. I had made a bunch of homemade cupcakes but instead of eating one of those I ate one of those lovely cookies. Sigh, I love those darn things! So much so that I will not figure out how to make them! It's just safer to have one now and then that someone brings to a gathering. I also ate a few of those yummy little frozen Costco cream puffs. mmmm, I love those things!

umgrzfn Posted 14 Jun 2009 , 7:21pm
post #5 of 8

No, don't feel guilty. Just blame it on pregnancy!!! EASY OUT!! icon_biggrin.gif

Annabakescakes Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 12:45am
post #6 of 8

I did the same thing!! They were right there by the registers and I grabbed one 5 seconds before the lady rang it up! Hid it in the bag and split! But mine was really dry, and is sitting in the fridge only half gone. The hubby kept saying that it sucked, and mine we better the whole time he was eating it. I agree!
I'm so glad yours was better! I hated being disappointed like that when I was prego, it made me cry!! Congratulations! Not long to go! My newest is 11 weeks.

Rylan Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 2:42pm
post #7 of 8

I'm not pregnant but I always eat.

Annabakescakes Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 7:52pm
post #8 of 8

[quote]I'm not pregnant but I always eat.

week 1 - week 2 - week 3 - week 4
200lbs - 195lbs - 196lbs

week 5 - week 6 - week 7 - week 8

Quote:
Quote:

I Weighed 180 when I was in high school, determined not to be fat for a dance, I started drinking 16 oz of water every time I wanted to eat, then ate it! Then ate an apple before dinner and no food after 8pm. Ate whatever i was hungry for, I just wanted less. Worked great. down to 135 in 6 weeks.gained back 15 in 3 years. Never been that fat again, fluctuate between 125 and 150, for 13 years.

Sorry to hijack, just wanted to share what worked for me.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%