post #1 of 45

I got mine yesterday, yeah so Excited

44 replies
sugarshack Posted 11 Jun 2009 , 9:02pm
post #2 of 45

Hurry up and watch it! Tee hee

Christina222 Posted 11 Jun 2009 , 9:14pm
post #3 of 45

I'm still waiting anxiously for mine!!! I can't wait!!!

kbgieger Posted 11 Jun 2009 , 10:16pm
post #4 of 45

Mine just came today!!! Now I just have to wait for the kids to go to bed to reclaim the TV/DVD. Yeah!!

bobwonderbuns Posted 11 Jun 2009 , 10:23pm
post #5 of 45

I'm waiting for mine! Soooo, for those of you who got it, how is it????? (Inquiring minds want to know!) icon_lol.gif

Uniqueask Posted 12 Jun 2009 , 3:42am
post #6 of 45

Sorry I did not get to watch it yet, last couple days of school finals and all, will watch it on friday night, Since that day is my Birthday, and I can relax when I get home from school, By the way Sharon thanks for the note the kids are excited, and yes they sometimes help me with cakes not all the time, they say you are always making cakes, I tell them when I get better, and open my shop, don't come asking for money that gets them going

cas17 Posted 12 Jun 2009 , 3:55am
post #7 of 45

i got mine today (jumping with glee!) but haven't yet been able to watch--had a cake to do today and have to deliver tomorrow so I won't prob be able to watch until tomorrow nite or Sat (boo hoo!). i'm so excited!!!!!

bobwonderbuns Posted 12 Jun 2009 , 5:16pm
post #8 of 45

Mine came today!!! YIPPEEEEEE!!!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

IDoCakesinTX Posted 12 Jun 2009 , 6:28pm
post #9 of 45

I got mine yesterday and have already watched it 1 1/2 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wowza....I've learned so much!!!!!!!! Awesome job, again Sharon!

I can't wait to try this one out!!!!!!

TheCakeShak Posted 12 Jun 2009 , 6:37pm
post #10 of 45

I got mine yesterday too!! I'm going to watch it tonight!!
I always learn so much with Sharon's videos!!
Thank you Sharon!!!

2SchnauzerLady Posted 12 Jun 2009 , 7:04pm
post #11 of 45

With all this excitement, I'm going to have to order it!

cas17 Posted 13 Jun 2009 , 2:06am
post #12 of 45

have only been able to watch first 10-15 min and WOW love it!!! can't wait to see the rest. also note to self: "beg hubby for an agbay" icon_biggrin.gif

IDoCakesinTX Posted 13 Jun 2009 , 2:34am
post #13 of 45
Originally Posted by cas17

have only been able to watch first 10-15 min and WOW love it!!! can't wait to see the rest. also note to self: "beg hubby for an agbay" icon_biggrin.gif

Amen to THAT!

TheCakeShak Posted 13 Jun 2009 , 5:08am
post #14 of 45

So far I love the new dvd.. I only watched disc 1 tonight. And I'm going to watch disc 2 tomorrow..

I'm still scared to attempt to do a topsy turvy. But I want to jump in the pool and "just do it"...

I just saw that Sharon has another dvd out, called"Design Gallery". Hmmm, how'd that get by me? So, going to get that one too.........

I just love her "lanyappin'"..........

Keep making those great dvd's Sharon!!

umgrzfn Posted 13 Jun 2009 , 5:33am
post #15 of 45
Originally Posted by sugarshack

Hurry up and watch it! Tee hee

You're funny Sharon!! I just ordered the Buttercream DVD and the stacking DVD. I thought I needed to start from the beginning since no matter what I do...I CAN'T GET MY CAKES SMOOTH!!!!!!!! Anywho, the Box and Bow DVD is in my cart to be ordered on Monday, I should get the two other DVD's Tuesday, then the following Monday I will order the Topsy Turvy DVD. See, I'm using my thinker....I have it so I get something every week!!!! icon_biggrin.gif My hubby is like "More?" I just smile and say "I don't know, I guess they ship them seperately"! icon_biggrin.gif He says "Yeah, whatever"! icon_rolleyes.gif I just got my first molds, and airbrush colors this last Tuesday. I feel like it's my birthday every's GREAT!!!!! icon_lol.gif

cas17 Posted 14 Jun 2009 , 6:32pm
post #16 of 45

i finally got to watch TT dvd last nite and i LOVE it!! i feel like i'm sitting at sharon's kitchen table while she does the cake. i'm so glad to now know how these amazing looking cakes are done and how awesome is it that she showed us then how to cut it right?! it's funny when you asked us which dot to put on the cake i was yelling small blue one with a hole and laughed when that's exactly what you did. you looked like you were having alot of fun. thank you sharon!! you are my cake angel icon_smile.gif

ps--love the out-takes--you are a riot lol

Uniqueask Posted 14 Jun 2009 , 7:48pm
post #17 of 45

Every time I try to watch mine I fall asleep in the end, because I am so tired end of school year, I am going to watch them now while I am still wide awake

jenng1482 Posted 14 Jun 2009 , 7:55pm
post #18 of 45

How do i order? Everyone is so excited i gotta see for myself!!

icer101 Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 12:38am
post #19 of 45

been watching mine off and on all day.. love it. have all her others..she gives me confidence... i watch any of her over and over.. hadn,t got there yet.. but aiming for it.. in all that she shows.. she is GREAT! i love her!!!

cas17 Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 12:42am
post #20 of 45
Originally Posted by jenng1482

How do i order? Everyone is so excited i gotta see for myself!!

here ya go!

msulli10 Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 12:45am
post #21 of 45

I got mine and watched it immediately. It's amazing....just like she is.

Bellatheball Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 3:12am
post #22 of 45

I'm afraid to order it. I already have my little boy's first birthday cake planned out in my head. I've been thinking about it for months and I know if I watch this DVD, I'll change the plan completly. I guess it'll have to wait until the end of July. LOL. The fondant and BC videos are amazingly complete though. icon_biggrin.gif

SugaryGoodness Posted 17 Jun 2009 , 5:44pm
post #23 of 45

Definately another awesome addition to my SugarEdProduction collection! Impressive and informative video Sharon! Thank you for sharing and producing your videos. Love the funky music!!

cas17 Posted 17 Jun 2009 , 8:17pm
post #24 of 45

i love the music too and the fun transitions between segments : )

sillywabbitz Posted 17 Jun 2009 , 8:27pm
post #25 of 45

Ok that does it...I'm breaking down and ordering it today...I have been being "cheap" and not ordering it. I took a class on Topsy Turvy and it was very similar to the tutorial on here. It went pretty well but I love Sharon , her style and her walk throughs. I still re-watch her Art of perfecting buttercream the week before I do a cake...and I know I will learn a ton of new tips and techniques from her topsy turvy.

I have only done one fondant cake (it was actually the Topsy Turvy) but if I'm going to pay shipping i might as well buy the Topsy Turvy AND the fondant DVD too ....right?icon_smile.gif I can't wait to see the bloopers. Sharon're the best..when I grow up I want to be just like you.

cas17 Posted 17 Jun 2009 , 8:49pm
post #26 of 45

sillywabbitz you will not regret it!!

i also re-watch her dvd's before a cake just as a re-fresher for my brain. maybe after i've been doing them for years like others on here i won't have to but for now her dvd's are a godsend : )

SugaryGoodness Posted 17 Jun 2009 , 9:33pm
post #27 of 45

sillywabbitz - I agree....that is what I do often - if I'm ordering and paying for shipping, might as well get everything I can from there. I ordered some of the supplies/tools for this DVD as I didn't have some of the cutters and molds. It feels like a birthday or Christmas present.

You can't go wrong with the fondant DVD either. It is surprising the things you can use on other projects that you wouldn't think of. So many of Sharon's tips and techniques from each of her videos can transfer to other cake projects. Plus each one has the lagniappe section - which I love!!!

cas17 - The transitions are so fun too! I agree.

Onome Posted 17 Jun 2009 , 9:43pm
post #28 of 45

I got mine last week and watched part of it. It was so great. Sharon rocks! I wonder if I can do a buttercream topsy turvy cake???

chefjulie Posted 17 Jun 2009 , 9:50pm
post #29 of 45

I also got mine last week, but havent had time to watch it yet!! I cant wait to sit down and absorb the info!! I have EVERY DVD now, and they're the BEST investment (along with the Agbay) I could ever dream of.

bobwonderbuns Posted 17 Jun 2009 , 9:54pm
post #30 of 45

Agreed Chef Julie!! I also have all Sugarshack's DVDs (most of them autographed -- yeah baby!!) icon_lol.gif And this was the year of the Agbay!! WooooHooooo -- can it get any better than this??? icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%