Funny On Craigslist - Free Cake

Lounge By Rookie68 Updated 12 Jun 2009 , 5:51pm by 7yyrt

Rookie68 Posted 10 Jun 2009 , 5:32pm
post #1 of 9

I found this on Craigslist today and I had to share...I was cracking up when I read this...(edited for location)

Cake
Date: 2009-06-09, 11:21PM EDT

i have a very large un-eatten birthday cake it was for my sons birthday on sunday if not picked up before friday will be put in trash on friday

the cake says happy birthday brandon on it if you still want it please e-mail

8 replies
cakes22 Posted 10 Jun 2009 , 5:36pm
post #2 of 9

no freakin way...........ummmm, gross me out, totally!!!

indydebi Posted 10 Jun 2009 , 6:07pm
post #3 of 9

Why was it uneaten and why doesnt' she just freeze it?

jammjenks Posted 10 Jun 2009 , 6:13pm
post #4 of 9

icon_confused.gif
I wonder if something happened to her son just before his b-day. My first thought was that he died or something. Deployed maybe?

It certainly does make you wonder...

-Tubbs Posted 11 Jun 2009 , 1:43am
post #5 of 9

[quote="jammjenks"]icon_confused.gif
I wonder if something happened to her son just before his b-day. My first thought was that he died or something. Deployed maybe? quote]
Do you really think that if your son died suddenly, your first thought would be what to do with his birthday cake?!! icon_lol.gif

Ok, my guess... Brandon's a student who lives away from home. Mom planned a great birthday party for him, but he's decided instead to get a keg in and hang with his buddies. Mom's pissed off because she ordered this gigantic cake, and rather than keeping it for him for when he can be bothered to come home, she's giving it away (it is free, right) or putting it in the trash!

chilz822 Posted 11 Jun 2009 , 5:44am
post #6 of 9

Brandon's in trouble! This was his punishment, betcha.

OfficerMorgan Posted 11 Jun 2009 , 2:54pm
post #7 of 9

That's kind of sad. I'm betting she planned a party for him and he didn't show. icon_sad.gif

mommachris Posted 12 Jun 2009 , 5:00am
post #8 of 9

george will eat it...he ate an eclair out of the trash can.

seinfield memories icon_razz.gif

mommachris

7yyrt Posted 12 Jun 2009 , 5:51pm
post #9 of 9

Good for Mom! Kids piss me off sometimes, too.

I'd ask the local food bank if they know where it could go, there are many places who feed the needy. (Well, actually I'd just tell my husband he can have it for the apartment house next meals-on-wheels.)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%