Edible Art Program

Decorating By 2txmedics Updated 10 Jun 2009 , 1:54am by 2txmedics

2txmedics Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2txmedics Posted 10 Jun 2009 , 1:31am
post #1 of 3

ok, I saw this today and I went and downloaded because its free, and it gives you a license. Its from Deco.

I was playing around with it, and I went in to do a design...example:
Power ranger image, with a beast kicking in the air...I went in and put text childs name coming out of the dragon, Happy 6th off the PR's kick, and from his fist Birthday...I went to print it....as a trail on reg. paper. its the size of maybe a 4x6 pic....

How do I make the image bigger or turn it on the paper landscape to make the image bigger to print. I need it to fit a 9x9 cake...I believe. Also there was another image I have saved in my files, I org. wanted that one, but it wont show up in the program when I go to look for it...all the others do.

thanks!!!

2 replies
Parable Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Parable Posted 10 Jun 2009 , 1:40am
post #2 of 3

When you save it choose "Save As" and then you can pick the path to where you want to save it. What format does it save it as. If it is a pdf file then any good photo software should be able to resize and change to landscape.

BTW, can you share the link to the software?

2txmedics Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2txmedics Posted 10 Jun 2009 , 1:54am
post #3 of 3

http://www.deco.uk.com/content/view/101/137
its free!!!!! just register and then go back and get a license...thats it. I found it in here with a CCer.

Ok, I will check on resizing the picture in photo bucket and see if that works, didnt think about that....

also why wont my picture that I wanted org. not show up? any idea...when I go to the file its there...and its a jpg.

good luck

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%