Stressed!!!! Need Help With Princess Cake!

Decorating By twingirls05 Updated 9 Jun 2009 , 5:02pm by twingirls05

twingirls05 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twingirls05 Posted 9 Jun 2009 , 11:51am
post #1 of 4

My twins are turning 4 a week from Saturday and I need to have an awesome cake for them! One is requesting Cinderella and one is requesting Sleeping Beauty. I want to be able to incorporate them all on one cake if possible. I do have someone making me a "glass slipper" out of gumpaste too. I have their little Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty figurines to put on it, plus the glass slipper.

I need help!!!! I can't for the life of me figure out what to do. My only idea right now is to do something like this on a 9x13 base and possibly do a small pillow cake (to replace the round cake to the right) and put the slipper on top of that. Then, off to the left do similar to what is already here, but make the castle part on top a bit higher and put Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty where those "people" are. http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=42598

Any other ideas?????? I have been doing some great cakes for everyone else lately and now the pressure is on to have an awesome one for my babies!

3 replies
Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 9 Jun 2009 , 12:17pm
post #2 of 4

You might try to think of something that belongs to Sleeping Beauty that could be added to the cake...I have an almost-4-year-old and she's very concerned right now with making sure her sister doesn't have anything more than her. I don't know if your girls are in that stage right now or not.

I think the castle idea is very cute. Another one that would be fun is to make Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty with the wonder mold pan, if you didn't need as much cake.

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 9 Jun 2009 , 1:19pm
post #3 of 4

A dress cake would be nice.

twingirls05 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twingirls05 Posted 9 Jun 2009 , 5:02pm
post #4 of 4

I did think about a cinderella and sleeping beauty both out of the wonder mold pan and then a small pillow cake with the slipper. I don't think my one DD cares that there isn't more Sleeping Beauty stuff. I do have all the figures and might add the fairy godmothers too...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%