Seattle, Wa Bakers?

Decorating By mandygirlxoxo Updated 9 Jun 2009 , 6:08am by bakermommy4

mandygirlxoxo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mandygirlxoxo Posted 9 Jun 2009 , 5:56am
post #1 of 2

Hello, my name is Mandy Hester and i live in Renton Washington just outside of bellevue and seattle. I am 16 years old and looking for a job at a bakery or just helping out with cakes this summer, either decorating, boxing, unloading, I also wouldnt mind doing dishes or grunt work. If anyone is Hiring and would like some help this summer please please let me know. the two wedding cakes that i had planned for this summer canceled on me and it kinda got me down, thats why I thought I could find a job helping out someone else. I'm a very nice person to work with and i like to think of myself as a helpful person. So I would love to hear back from any of you relatively close to me about a summer job.

ps... sorry I know this forum isnt for business but this is the most popular forum and I wanted to be sure that people read this.

Thank you for your time, and please please message me about a job. or if you just want to chatt =)

1 reply
bakermommy4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakermommy4 Posted 9 Jun 2009 , 6:08am
post #2 of 2

I'm in Las Vegas and cant offer you a job but I just looked at your photos and wanted to tell you how good your work is. For you to only be 16 you've got mad talent. Good luck on finding a position. You do great work!! There are so many challenges in making great cakes and I take my hat off to you for being so young with the patience to tackle those issues.

Good luck on all your future endeavors honey...well wishes from Vegas to you!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%