My Non Descript Horribe Cake Outcomes

Baking By queenfa Updated 17 Jun 2009 , 1:14am by queenfa

queenfa Posted 9 Jun 2009 , 1:29am
post #1 of 9

somebody pls help me.My pound cake never seem to come out right .it is either soggy on thr bottom or feels like fried flour,most times i can't even describe what comes out.many other times it comes out two non descript textures in the same pan.i also need any oher recipe for massive wedding cake

8 replies
jamiekwebb Posted 9 Jun 2009 , 1:45am
post #2 of 9

Deniro Posted 9 Jun 2009 , 1:52am
post #3 of 9

what exactly r u looking for?

queenfa Posted 9 Jun 2009 , 2:01am
post #4 of 9

bakermommy4 Posted 9 Jun 2009 , 2:08am
post #5 of 9

Try the recipe section here, there is even a whole thread on gourmet recipes. I've tried a few of them and they've turned out really well.
Hope that helps

varika Posted 9 Jun 2009 , 2:08am
post #6 of 9

So go check the recipe box.

KoryAK Posted 9 Jun 2009 , 3:23am
post #7 of 9

or check There are a million of them out there.

maryjsgirl Posted 9 Jun 2009 , 9:32am
post #8 of 9

And now you are having problems with your "non descript" recipe request. icon_lol.gif

I think you would get more help if you gave more information. For example you are asking for a wedding cake recipe. Would that be a scratch or cake mix? What flavor?

If you are having a lot of issues with pound cakes it would probably help to let us know what kind of recipes you have tried, not just the results. It really sounds like something you may be doing wrong and not just a bunch of bad recipes.

The more info you can give the more we can help.

queenfa Posted 17 Jun 2009 , 1:14am
post #9 of 9

thank you all for your responses.I got on the recipes section and working my way through some of them right now and getting results.

Quote by @%username% on %date%