Is The Wilton Romantic Castle Set Reusable?

Decorating By strawberrygirl Updated 9 Jul 2009 , 6:28am by Annabakescakes

strawberrygirl Posted 8 Jun 2009 , 4:58pm
post #1 of 7

I have a castle cake to do and was wondering if the set is reusable or if it is a one time deal. I am trying to figure out how much to charge.

Anyone?

6 replies
cinjam Posted 8 Jun 2009 , 5:02pm
post #2 of 7

Yup, it is reusable

jlynnw Posted 8 Jun 2009 , 5:02pm
post #3 of 7

Yes, it is reusable. I would make sure you get a deposit for it though.

MikeRowesHunny Posted 8 Jun 2009 , 5:07pm
post #4 of 7

Yes, it's reusable. I've used mine 3 times so far. Definitely get a deposit for replacement of the WHOLE set, regardless of how many pieces you use for your castle. I did one last weekend and the woman emailed me last night to say she had 'lost' 2 of the 5 towers I used (WTH?!). So, she won't be getting the $40 deposit back she paid as she has basically ruined my set - grrrrrrrr!

jlynnw Posted 8 Jun 2009 , 5:11pm
post #5 of 7

ain't that a kicker? The last castle I did, they paid the deposit and threw out the kit anyway. She was shocked she did not get here deposit back when she gave me the cake board! I only do cakes for friends but did charge a deposit to make sure I don't lose my pieces. Glad I did.

strawberrygirl Posted 8 Jun 2009 , 5:56pm
post #6 of 7

Thanks everyone. I hadn't thought about the deposit and haven't given her a price yet so I will definitely add that in. icon_smile.gif

Annabakescakes Posted 9 Jul 2009 , 6:28am
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlynnw

ain't that a kicker? The last castle I did, they paid the deposit and threw out the kit anyway. She was shocked she did not get here deposit back when she gave me the cake board! I only do cakes for friends but did charge a deposit to make sure I don't lose my pieces. Glad I did.

What a boob!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%