post #1 of 10

Coupon for 6/7-13
LL

9 replies
cutthecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cutthecake Posted 8 Jun 2009 , 1:15pm
post #2 of 10

Thanks for the link.
But for some reason, I couldn't get it to fully load. Is anyone else having that problem?

baycheeks1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
baycheeks1 Posted 8 Jun 2009 , 1:44pm
post #3 of 10

I just went back through and tried to resave the coupon, but they have the barcode blocked where it can be copied. Sorry, I tried!

G_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
G_Cakes Posted 8 Jun 2009 , 1:50pm
post #4 of 10

Here is a link to the coupon on flyerland.ca

http://oshawa.flyerland.ca/view_coupon.php?coupon_id=1811#

Enjoy!

Michellet62260 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Michellet62260 Posted 8 Jun 2009 , 1:58pm
post #5 of 10

I just printed one to use. Are these coupons ones they actually take if you print your own?? My Michael's is 45 minutes away and I happen to be going into town today. I need some Wilton supplies and I have a Jo Ann's 40% off too so I can get two things !

G_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
G_Cakes Posted 8 Jun 2009 , 6:44pm
post #6 of 10

yes Michaels will accept these coupons you have to make sure that the barcode is completely visible and showing all of the numbers.

brgrassmyer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brgrassmyer Posted 8 Jun 2009 , 6:54pm
post #7 of 10

I have a link to both Michael's and AC Moore current coupons on my blog. They can be printed out as many times as you want. The is both a 50% and 40% link for Michael's and 50% off at AC Moore.
Click on Wilton Method link in my signature.

hollyh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hollyh Posted 8 Jun 2009 , 7:09pm
post #8 of 10

Thanks so much brgrassmyer! I am off to michael's this afternoon!

brgrassmyer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brgrassmyer Posted 8 Jun 2009 , 7:13pm
post #9 of 10

No problem, the coupons are updated every week. Also, not sure if you know this or not, but Michael's will accept both a Michael's coupon and an AC Moore coupon in the same purchase on 2 different items as long as the are not the same % amount. So in other words, you can use a 40% Michael's and 50% AC Moore next time you have 2 things to buy!! Heck, take a friend and get even more savings icon_smile.gif

Michellet62260 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Michellet62260 Posted 9 Jun 2009 , 3:29am
post #10 of 10

Thanks everyone! I went to Michael's and bought a Wilton $15.oo? set of tools for making gumpaste flowers for 40%off! Also got some Cake boards at Jo Anns for 40%off and Jo-Anns had a 50% off one for next week at the register. Everything WAS more expensive at Jo Anns. Thought I would get a couple of things at my local Wal-Mart and went to ones in two different towns today and they both have cut out half of their cake decorating supplies! I was very surprised by this!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%