Baking By Melchas Updated 7 Jun 2009 , 4:17pm by Sweetcakes23

Melchas Posted 7 Jun 2009 , 4:02am
post #1 of 6

I am in some seriuous need of cupcake help! I have tried several different recpies for cupcake, I have even tried a box mix, but they still taste terrible. Does anyone have a tried and true cupcake recpie that they can share?

5 replies
shanna_banana Posted 7 Jun 2009 , 4:13am
post #2 of 6

Any cake recipe should work. Are you using fresh ingredients? Also, you will get more help if you post the actual problem in the subject line. Like...Anyone have a really good cupcake recipe? Then those who can help will open your thread and post. Just a helpful hint from someone who is barely getting past newbie status. HTH

patticakesnc Posted 7 Jun 2009 , 4:16am
post #3 of 6

I love doing a white chocolate sour cream for cupcakes. Look in the recipes and search it, I posted it recently. I love to do it with a lemon filling and lemon buttercream it is amazing!

DeeDelightful Posted 7 Jun 2009 , 4:17am
post #4 of 6

Try Southern There were some good cupcake recipes in a fall 2008 issue that may also be online. If all elae fails, try WASC from this website. Works for any flavor cake

Melchas Posted 7 Jun 2009 , 4:04pm
post #5 of 6

Thank you so much for your tips. I was wondering what the WASC recpie was, I kept seeing it refered to in other posts. I looked up both recpies and can't wait to try them!

Sweetcakes23 Posted 7 Jun 2009 , 4:17pm
post #6 of 6

Oooh! Pattiscakesnc! Thanks! I just clicked over and kidnapped this recipe! Its sounds great! I'm going to use it this weekend. I too have been looking for cupcake recipes that are moist and taste good. However, I'm using this for a cake this time. I love that its got the white choc. puddiing, and sour cream in it. icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%