Cake Decorating Dvds

Decorating By bostonterrierlady Updated 7 Jun 2009 , 10:57pm by bostonterrierlady

bostonterrierlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bostonterrierlady Posted 6 Jun 2009 , 8:42pm
post #1 of 7

Just curious why nobody makes dvds anymore featuring buttercream cakes. I loved sugarshacks buttercream dvd. I cherish my old dvds and videos that feature buttercream. I am not a fondant fan. I do enjoy gumpaste flowers but that is about it. I wish we would see more buttercream insrtuctional dvds.

6 replies
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 7 Jun 2009 , 2:05am
post #2 of 7

I know that has Martha Stewart has several DVD's that are a mixture of buttercream/fondant. And Sharon's buttercream DVD is wonderful!

Sugarflowers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugarflowers Posted 7 Jun 2009 , 2:38am
post #3 of 7

TooMuchCake here on CC has a great DVD that shows how to make sculpted animal cakes with buttercream icing. The tools needed are very basic and the information she gives is terrific and very well presented. It's called Precious Pets and you can find it at www.lickthespoonproductions.com . It's $20 plus S&H.

Gumpaste is my favorite medium and to toot my own horn icon_rolleyes.gif , I also have a DVD showing how to make the bouquet that is in my avatar.

Michele

bostonterrierlady Posted 7 Jun 2009 , 3:12am
post #4 of 7

I have your gumpaste flower dvd.

Sugarflowers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugarflowers Posted 7 Jun 2009 , 3:40am
post #5 of 7

Oh, sorry. I recognize your screen name now.

Michele

sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 7 Jun 2009 , 5:19am
post #6 of 7

check global and kitchen krafts. they might have some.

bostonterrierlady Posted 7 Jun 2009 , 10:57pm
post #7 of 7

I have two of sugarshacks dvds too. Buttercream and the stacking one. I really enjoyed them.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%