Nicholos Lodge Class

Decorating By cakefan18 Updated 6 Jun 2009 , 2:10am by bisbqueenb

cakefan18 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakefan18 Posted 5 Jun 2009 , 11:16pm
post #1 of 3

Hi guys,

I enquired about Nic Lodge's class here a while ago. I went ahead and took the summer wedding cake class. Just wanted to thank everybody who recommended to go.

I loved the class..learnt a lot of things. It's so worth it. Nicholas is very patient, organised and detail oriented. He's so passionate about his work that it's infectious. There were people who were new like me and he was very patient with each and every one. I was very impressed with his organisation. Believe me you need to see it to understand what I am saying. You can take the class just to learn organisation skills from him, lol.

Scott's food is a whole other thing. He is the partner of Nic lodge and makes food for the students. His lunches are just heavenly.All the people including Nic are very hospitable and it feels very homely at the school. You feel like you are with family.

I still have a long long way to go. I don't even know basics very well. But I am sure with patience and practise I can also make beautiful cakes like you all. And I learnt a lot of new things at this class. Now I just have to sit and practice icon_biggrin.gif

2 replies
requel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
requel Posted 6 Jun 2009 , 12:01am
post #2 of 3

I agree with you his classes are awesome. With practice and lots of patience you can do it. thumbs_up.gif

bisbqueenb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bisbqueenb Posted 6 Jun 2009 , 2:10am
post #3 of 3

He is doing a demo in Phoenix the 27th of June. http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-626310.html
He has 2 all day classes at Cake Camp [ http://www.cakecamp.com/index.shtml] in September in Vegas! A Day of Gumpaste Roses and Gumpaste Bridal Flowers. I think one of them is just about full, but I'm already signed up for both...and will head for Phoenix for a day to see the demo as well!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%