CanCakeMom Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 2:35am
post #1 of

I've posted a couple times but decided i should write a little info and tell you a bit about myself.

I'm 21 years old (a youngin lol) I live in Ontario .. I have a 3 year old son named Logan, and my hubby and I are expecting our second little boy At the end of November (Liam). We just got married June 24th of this year in niagara falls canada.

I have become OBSESSED with cakes/cookies ect.. anything i can decorate.. i want to decorate. lol.
I would eventually like to have a home buisness making cakes ect so that i can stay home and be the one raising my boys, instead of a daycare doing it.

I started my first wilton course last week and am lovin it!

I think that's about it.. i'm off to take my mom's b-day cake out of the oven!

11 replies
kalikw Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 2:38am
post #2 of

Welcome to Cake Central. You will get a lot of good ideas and encouragement here.

debsuewoo Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 2:43am
post #3 of

Welcome to Cake Central! Glad you're here!

Debbi

tcturtleshell Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 6:17am
post #4 of

Welcome!! You are a young-un! I was 21 when I had my 2nd child too.

I hope you have a good time on CC. I think everyone does! Have fun making those cakes & cookies!!

bigboots Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 2:44pm
post #5 of

Welcome to Cake Central.This is a great
place to learn and share.
Congrats on the 2nd child and your wedding.
I have 4 kids,2 girls 2 boys.I to like staying
at home raising them.They grow to fast you don't
want to miss a thing.

Carrie

CanCakeMom Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 4:09pm
post #6 of

Thank you for the warm welcome's ladies icon_smile.gif

witch_boots Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 4:28pm
post #7 of

Welcome! Congrats on the wedding and the new blessing in your life. Take it from the mom of a 14 year old, enjoy every minute, they grow up sooo fast!!! This is definately the best site to learn and grow with cake decorating!!!

Daniela Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 5:16pm
post #8 of

Welcome Cancakemom,
Congratulations on your new addition.!! icon_biggrin.gif My name is Daniela and I'm also from Ontario. Welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do. Everyone is so great here.

Daniela

CanCakeMom Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 6:37pm
post #9 of

Thanks daniela.. you are not too far from me.. i'm in Guelph icon_smile.gif

ntertayneme Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 7:05pm

Welcome to CakeCentral CanCakeMom icon_smile.gif We're glad to have you here with us. This is a wonderful place to network for ideas/recipes/or to help others... and congrats on the new baby coming in November!!

Daniela Posted 22 Aug 2005 , 12:54am

Cancakemom,
You're very welcome. I'm sure we'll be hearing a lot more from eachother!! Take care

Daniela

briansbaker Posted 22 Aug 2005 , 1:11am

Welcome to our addiction!!!! can't wait to see some of your cakes soon!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%