The Masche Sextuplets........

Lounge By Deb_ Updated 20 Jun 2009 , 12:24am by Sunflower08

Deb_ Posted 5 Jun 2009 , 12:24pm
post #1 of 13

I'm watching the Today show right now and it looks like a new reality show is in the works.

They just turned 2, but the Mom and Dad seem to be total opposite of Jon and Kate. These parents both work fulltime, the Mom just ran her second marathon and they seem like a "real" family.

Let's hope the show doesn't change all that..........it airs next Thursday I believe.

12 replies
KKC Posted 5 Jun 2009 , 12:54pm
post #2 of 13

Is it the show thats on i think the WE channel or Hallmark?? I thinks its called Raising Sextuplets...

jer702 Posted 5 Jun 2009 , 4:32pm
post #3 of 13

Yup thats them, their so adorable.

CakesByJen2 Posted 5 Jun 2009 , 5:35pm
post #4 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkelly

I'm watching the Today show right now and it looks like a new reality show is in the works.

They just turned 2, but the Mom and Dad seem to be total opposite of Jon and Kate. These parents both work fulltime, the Mom just ran her second marathon and they seem like a "real" family.

So did the Gosselin's when they first started. Let's hope this new family learns from the Gosselin's mistakes and quits after whatever they've already committed to is done, and don't get all caught up in it and start to think of themselves as celebrities entitled to a grandiose lifestyle.

Deb_ Posted 5 Jun 2009 , 8:31pm
post #5 of 13

Yeah, Meredith Viera asked them about the Gosselins. They were quick to point out their differences.

I guess both of them work outside of the home at a full time job. They said that they are very close to their church and that they meet quite often with the Pastor and his wife for Counsel. They also said that God is a very important part of their lives and their marriage.

Let's hope they stay grounded.

Sunflower08 Posted 19 Jun 2009 , 8:07pm
post #6 of 13

Have any of you watched this yet? Ive watched a couple of the epidsodes..

summernoelle Posted 19 Jun 2009 , 10:04pm
post #7 of 13

I've just seen the commercials-but wow-that woman is superwoman. Let's all hate her for making the rest of us look bad! icon_lol.gif I'm just kidding-they seem to be level headed, loving parents who have a ton on their plate, but don't let it affect them.

Sunflower08 Posted 19 Jun 2009 , 11:46pm
post #8 of 13

I've watched two episodes and that dad has some issues!

__Jamie__ Posted 19 Jun 2009 , 11:47pm
post #9 of 13

Hmmm....I remember saying the first thing about John and Kate when their show first aired. How cute. Didn't last LONG though! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

__Jamie__ Posted 19 Jun 2009 , 11:49pm
post #10 of 13

Actually, in this day and age of TMZ.com, PerezHilton.com, The Gawker, The Sun, Entertainment Tonight, and all of the attention on reality shows and the likes of John and Kate....how could any sane, rational, caring parent agree to something like this?

Sunflower08 Posted 19 Jun 2009 , 11:57pm
post #11 of 13

I totally agree.. Why put your children out like that.. ?!

Deb_ Posted 20 Jun 2009 , 12:05am
post #12 of 13

I haven't seen any episodes..........what did you think of them?

Sunflower08 Posted 20 Jun 2009 , 12:24am
post #13 of 13

I think she's good mom.. Nothing like Kate.. But like I said I think the dad has issues.. He puts all the work on her and acts like there is nothing wrong with it!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%