How To Donate To The Troops?

Decorating By eggsnbakin Updated 5 Jun 2009 , 9:50pm by diane

eggsnbakin Posted 5 Jun 2009 , 2:15am
post #1 of 4

I'm not a business owner, just a gal that can decorate a cake decently and would like to help a soldier overseas.

What I'd like to do:

Make a cake free of charge for a wife/husband, child, or immediate family member of a soldier that is local to me and who is stationed outside the US.


I don't know who to contact or if there is a message board online where I can contact these folks and let them know it is available to them.

Any ideas/help would be appreciated!


3 replies
JanH Posted 5 Jun 2009 , 2:25am
post #2 of 4

You might be interested in:
(See SugarBakerz' post.)


dhccster Posted 5 Jun 2009 , 6:37pm
post #3 of 4

I am stationed overseas and can help you. We are at a small base in the Netherlands. We actually just lost a member of our squadron last week in a motorcycle accident. He was only 23 and was survived by his wife. Mabye you could send something to his family. Where are you located?

diane Posted 5 Jun 2009 , 9:50pm
post #4 of 4

wow...being a military wife for over 20 years, i think this is a great way for bakers to help the military community!!!! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%