hope u go to my website and check out
my last 2 flowers gelatin i made for u
thank u
flowergel

6 replies
cakesmade4u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesmade4u Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 9:48pm
post #2 of 7

Looks awsome what is it made from & how did you make it?? Do you put it on a cake or is it just a dessert? icon_razz.gif

dailey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dailey Posted 5 Jun 2009 , 2:28am
post #3 of 7

very cool! i was looking at your site and i can't find any info as far as books, etc?? do you sell that info somewhere because i would be interested on learning how to do those : )

sarahpierce Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sarahpierce Posted 6 Jun 2009 , 1:04pm
post #4 of 7

Thank you for posting. I always enjoyed your flowers. I was sad when they took your pictures off of CC. But, I'm glad to see them again. Your work is always amazing! thumbs_up.gif

FLOWERGEL Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FLOWERGEL Posted 11 Jun 2009 , 3:38pm
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahpierce

Thank you for posting. I always enjoyed your flowers. I was sad when they took your pictures off of CC. But, I'm glad to see them again. Your work is always amazing! thumbs_up.gif

hi sara

thank u so much for your words im glad that u enjoyed my work yes i was sad also that cakecentral decided to take away the pictures of my photos where everyone could look at it but i hope here with the forum its ok.
sara i have the old pictures and a few new picture in my websit if u like to see some of my flowers
thank u again
flowergel
http://www.freewebs.com/eves/apps/photos/album?albumid=3729706

FLOWERGEL Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FLOWERGEL Posted 11 Jun 2009 , 4:10pm
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakesmade4u

Looks awsome what is it made from & how did you make it?? Do you put it on a cake or is it just a dessert? icon_razz.gif

hello cakemade4u
thank u for your comments and questions
i learn making flower reading this magazine with step by step instruction and photos
its made with a water gelatin i than use a syringe or other tool from the kitchen and do the flower
gelatin can be the cake or u can decorate a cake with gelatin or just have a dessert
here is an sample from the the first woman (teacher) i heard that did gelatin and acquaintance of mine she emails me to let me know when she is comin to chicago to teach gelatin

http://www.cakewalkchicago.com/Article_in_HOY_newspaper__Chicago_and_LA_Jan__08.pdf

thank u
flowergel

cakesmade4u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesmade4u Posted 13 Jun 2009 , 1:50pm
post #7 of 7

flowergel I love the combo with cake and gelatin flowers that is so pretty. Thanks for posting.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%